With a total of 14 apartments, The Brunnenhof Residence gives skiers looking to enjoy Lech’s glamour and well-connected skiing, a wealth of choice. Whether you are away with a couple of friends, colleagues or close family and need only two bedrooms, through to larger parties requiring four bedrooms or even enjoying a few apartments together, The Brunnenhof Residence gives you that flexibility. Only a six minute walk from the Schlosskopf chairlift, experienced skiers can also ski to within a few hundred metres of the Residence. The heart of Lech is just a ten minute walk away, ensuring convenience for everyone. Combining this convenience with modern Alpine luxury, enjoy The Brunnenhof Residence’s luxurious shared spa, including an indoor swimming pool, spa, hammam and sauna.
With four bedrooms, enjoy Brunnenhof 10 as a party of up to eight adults and two childrem. Your elegant mountain retreat, this apartment welcomes you with warm interiors of wood, luxurious furnishings and soft lighting. In the open plan living area, the L shaped corner sofa is just where you wish to sink into after a great day skiing across to St Anton from Lech. Enjoy the warmth of the electric fire before enjoying long dinners and your favourite vintage around the apartment’s large dining table.
All four bedrooms are your sanctuary, with the master bedroom and the second double offering access to the terrace. The bunkroom with four beds has been cleverly designed to give maximum space and comfort for all.
Offering you the ideal location and interiors for skiing and socialising, look forward to Lech this winter.
- 130 sqm
- Shared Pool
- Shared Hammam and Sauna
- Laundry Facilities
- Shared Boot Room
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk Room (sleeps 4) with en suite shower room
- Daily housekeeping
- Distance to lifts: 6 minute walk to Schlosskopf chairlift
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily housekeeping service
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- EUR 4,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.