Nidus Apartment 2
Lech is such a fantastic resort and we are so happy to have such a prestigious property on our portfolio. This ticks all the boxes.
The Nidus Apartment 2 in Lech, Austria, is a luxurious private ski chalet apartment in the prestigious Nidus building. Located just a five minute walk from the Schlosskopf chairlift and a 10-minute walk (or three-minute drive) from the village centre, you couldn't be more conveniently located. Neutral colours and state of the art lighting pair with timeless traditional woods and sumptuous fabrics. A sophisticated space, the apartment sleeps up to eight people in four bedrooms.
Beautifully lit and inviting, the ground floor apartment has a calm feel and makes the ideal base for a family or group of friends wanting to make the most of Lech’s expansive ski area. A large comfortable sofa and chic dining table are bathed in light from the floor to ceiling windows, affording gorgeous views over Lech and the impressive mountain scenery
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 195 sqm
Integrated sound system
- 1 x Master suite super king size bed with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 x Double/twin bedrooms
- 1 x Shared shower room
- 1 x Guest WC
- Distance to lifts: Two-minute dive or five-minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 10-minute walk or a three-minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Concierge service prior to arrival
- Residence concierge service available daily from 8.00am - 12.00pm and 17.00pm - 19.00pm
- Daily housekeeping service
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Lift pass delivery service
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- EUR 4,000 Security deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.