With a total of 14 apartments, The Brunnenhof Residence gives skiers looking to enjoy Lech’s glamour and well-connected skiing, a wealth of choice. Whether you are away with a couple of friends, colleagues or close family and need only two bedrooms, through to larger parties requiring four bedrooms or even enjoying a few apartments together, The Brunnenhof Residence gives you that flexibility. Only a six minute walk from the Schlosskopf chairlift, experienced skiers can also ski to within a few hundred metres of the Residence. The heart of Lech is just a ten minute walk away, ensuring convenience for everyone. Combining this convenience with modern Alpine luxury, enjoy The Brunnenhof Residence’s luxurious shared spa, including an indoor swimming pool, spa, hammam and sauna.
Located on the third floor of this impressive building, Brunnenhof 11 can sleep up to ten guests in four carefully designed bedrooms. Stylishly marrying modern furnishings with traditional wooden floors and panelled walls, this apartment instantly offers a welcoming ambience from the snowy outside World. At Brunnenhof 11, you will find yourselves gathering around the open plan living, kitchen and dining room. With the help of the wood burning fireplace, this is the space to rendezvous over the piste map for the day’s ski or later on to return together, with stories and a well-deserved drink in hand. Choose to relax on the sofa, armchair or ottoman in the living room or perhaps the cosy wooden alcove with bench seating will make the ideal setting for a game of cards.
The four sophisticated ensuite bedrooms have been designed in harmonious earth-hued tones to offer a haven of peace and quiet. Alpine sunlight floods into the bedrooms, either through the floor to ceiling windows in the first bedroom or through the glass doors from the second and third bedrooms that lead out onto small terraces. The fourth bedroom benefits from four adult-sized bunk beds and two couches to kick-back on, if ski goggles, hats and socks haven’t already claimed them first.
Offering you the ideal location and interiors for skiing and socialising, look forward to Lech this winter.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 176 sqm
- Shared Pool
- Shared Hammam and Sauna
- Wood Fire
- Shared Boot Room
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk Room (sleeps 4) with en suite bathroom
- Distance to lifts: 6 minute walk to Schlosskopf chairlift
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Concierge service prior to arrival
- Residence concierge service available daily from 8.00am - 12.00pm and 17.00pm - 19.00pm
- Daily housekeeping service
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Lift pass delivery service
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- EUR 4,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.