Ideal apartments for families travelling together, wanting to have some independent space, but enjoy close proximity to each other.
Brunnenhof 6 is an elegant four bedroom apartment within the Brunnenhof Residence, located in the sought after location of Lech. The residence is home to 14 apartments ranging from two to six bedrooms and all sharing the wonderful on site spa facilities. The spa includes an indoor swimming pool with relaxation area, spa, Hammam, sauna and treatment room. A popular space for guests to properly unwind after a busy day on the slopes.
The apartment is located on the first floor of this luxury ski chalet and has a wonderful open plan and sociable living area. A large L shaped sofa and fluffy scatter cushions create a cosy ambience and a perfect spot to relax with a glass of wine of an evening. The lounge leads into the kitchen / dining area. Elegant lighting defines this quarter, with its wooden table and seating for up to 6 people.
Brunnenhof 6 has two twin / double bedrooms and two fixed double bedrooms, all with en suite facilities. The main master bedroom is a real treat with floor to ceiling French doors leading out on to a terrace with stunning mountain views and an ideal place to enjoy your first coffee of the day.
For those days when you want to dine out and enjoy the local delicacies it's a gentle ten minute stroll into the village with a choice of restaurants and bars. Plus, exploring the local skiing area couldn't be easier with the Schlosskopf chairlift just six minutes walk away.
Included in the rental of this apartment is a parking space and use of the shared boot room.
- 130 sqm
- Shared pool
- Shared hammam
- Shared sauna
- Shared boot room
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom and terrace
- 2 x Twin / double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and separate shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Distance to lifts: 6 minute walk to Schlosskopf chairlift
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily housekeeping service
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- EUR 2,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.