An elegant apartment with great views and first class spa facilities
Brunnenhof Residence is a collection of 14 luxury apartments in the chic resort of Lech. Situated just a 10 minute walk from the centre of the village and only six minutes to the nearest lift, this apartment is in a very sought after location.
Brunnenhof 8 has two stylish bedrooms; a master double bedroom with a walk in wardrobe, ensuite facilities and French doors leading out onto a large terrace with spectacular views and a large double bedroom with an adjacent shower room. A handy children's niche bed is available in the hallway for families looking for an additional bed.
The apartment is located on the second floor of the residence with beautiful floor to ceiling windows flooding in plenty of natural daylight and spectacular mountain views. There is an open plan kitchen, dining and living space which is a wonderful spot for the group to socialise together after a day on the slopes. Whether that is curled up on the sofa around the fireplace or enjoying an alpine banquet around the wooden table over a bottle of fine wine or two.
For the ultimate relaxation, all guests staying at Brunnenhof Residence have access to an exclusive indoor spa. The tranquil swimming pool, sauna, hammam and treatment room is a winning combination to relax any of those tired limbs and truly embrace the holiday spirit.
- 94 sqm
- Shared pool
- Shared hammam
- Shared sauna
- Shared boot room
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom and separate shower, plus access to terrace
- 1 x Double bedroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Distance to lifts: 6 minute walk to Schlosskopf chairlift
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily housekeeping service
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- EUR 2,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.