With a prime location, shared pool, spa and bright airy spaces, Chalech L is a winner in our eyes!
Chalech L is a duplex luxury ski chalet in the wonderful Chalech development that sets a great standard of accommodation in the resort of Lech, situated at the heart of the Arlberg ski region, which offers over 300km of accessible pistes for all levels of skier.
Just a few short steps to the Schlosskopf chairlift Chalech L is perfectly located to get straight on the slopes in the morning, and just a short 10 minute walk form the center of Lech with its many boutiques, cafes and restaurants, of course the driver is on hand should you not fancy the walk.
Chalech L has been finished to an exceptional standard, with huge attention to detail. The living area is on the top floor, with an open plan living/dining area and kitchen it embodies convivial living, whilst offering great views from the attached balcony.
The chalet sleeps up to 8 in four well sized bedrooms, each with their own bathroom.
Chalech L has a The Chalech complex itself has its own wellness area, including indoor pool, tepidarium and gym, relaxation area with loungers and a gym.
- 215 sqm
Shared Swimming Pool
Integrated sound system
- One Indoor Parking Space
- 2 x Twin/Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and sauna
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Chalet host
- Breakfast cook
- Experienced chef
- Distance to lifts: Three minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Three minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily continental breakfast
- Children's supper on 5 nights
- 4 course dinner on 5 nights
- Champagne and canapés (5 nights)
- Complimentary beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (2 bottles of house spirits)
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on 2 days (Monday and Tuesday)
- Dedicated driver service from 8.00am to 1.00am
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- EUR 10,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.