We are so proud to have Chalet Falcon on our portfolio. Amazing location both for skiing and the resort centre!
Chalet Falcon is a stunning and traditional luxury ski chalet close to the centre of Lech-am-Arlberg, Austria. Chalet Falcon is spread over three floors, 450 sqm in size, and has been finished with precision and to give a luxury classic alpine feel with a modern twist.
With four elegant bedrooms, Chalet Falcon can sleep up to six adults and two children. The adult rooms have been fitted with king size beds, en suite bathrooms and two even have their own private terrace. All the rooms have been decorated with a traditional, yet homely feel and there is the unmissable luxury alpine charm throughout.
The chalet has a wellness area with indoor whirlpool, sauna and relaxation space. For the adults, the chalet features an in-house wine cellar (an a la carte wine menu is available), and for the youngsters the chalet has an indoor children's play area adjoining the bunk room.
The generous living and dining area can be found on the second floor, where guests can congregate around the warming open fireplace, or can enjoy the stunning views over Lech from the panoramic windows and large balcony. On this floor the open plan kitchen can be found next to the dining area, so guests can enjoy the fabulous chef (on request) preparing their gourmet dinner each evening.
Lech is a wonderful, popular and exclusive resort, with a small number of chalets to rent, so we are so delighted to present Chalet Falcon and look forward to sending you away on an amazing holiday.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 450 sqm
- Relaxation area
- Large balcony
- Wood burning fireplace
- Wine cellar
- SONOS sound system
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- 1 x Master suite with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room with en suite bathroom and play area
- Distance to lifts: 1 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Welcome drink
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- Pets are welcome in the chalet
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit is required prior to your arrival in resort
- Additional chargeable services are on request: private chef, butler, driving service, babysitters, massages, yoga, personal trainer, pre-stocking of F&B
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Val d'Isère, France
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.