A well thought out and designed chalet that offers a fabulous level of service and wonderful luxurious extras such as it's own indoor swimming pool and spa area. The fact that is it linked to a 5 star hotel is just an added bonus!
Chalet Séquoia is one of four luxurious private chalets in the stunning 5-star La Mourra Hotel Village in Val d'Isere. Resembling a mountain hamlet, La Mourra Hotel Village is an exciting concept where we see the marriage of hotel and chalets, and it works perfectly!
All four chalets have been designed differently, however each has maintained a luxury alpine feel throughout with each one housing it's own individual style. Chalet Séquoia is set over four floors and has everything you could want, from a private spa area which includes an indoor swimming pool, sauna and massage room, to a fully equipped cinema room. This large luxury ski chalet also features its own boot room and elevator if climbing stairs after a long day on the slopes is an unbearable thought.
Chalet Séquoia can sleep up to eleven guests in four double bedrooms and a triple room, all of which are en suite. Located on the top floor of the property is a welcoming living room complete with fireplace plus an open plan kitchen and dining room.
All four private luxury ski chalets of La Mourra are connected via an underground level to the hotel itself. Private staff at the chalets include your own chef and butler, plus the hotel's reception & concierge which is available 24 hours per day. Guests can also utilise the private shuttle service at La Mourra, which is offered from 7.30am - 11:30pm each day (in Val d'Isere only).
La Mourra Hotel Village is the sister property to the 5-star Hotel Le Blizzard in Val d'Isere, one of our favourite hotels on our entire portfolio!
- 450 sqm
- Indoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Massage room
- Cinema room
- Open fireplace
- Ski room
- Large sitting room
- Open kitchen
- Apple TV
- Resort driving service
- 3 x Double/ Twins bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (bath and shower) and separate toilet
- 1 x Double/ Twins bedrooms with en suite bathroom (bath and shower)
- 1 x Triple room with en suite bathroom (bath and shower) and separate toilet
- Distance to piste: 150 metres
- Distance to lifts: 150 metres
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and it's facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Welcome Champagne & snacks (for stays of 7 nights)
- Breakfast and dinner in the chalet
- Afternoon tea with patisserie
- Drinks (mineral water, soft, juice)
- Spirits (3 bottles for stays of 7 nights)
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- In-resort hotel shuttle (from 7am to 11:30pm)
- High speed internet & Apple TV
- Hotel Reception & Concierge (24hrs)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Wine and bar drinks
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.