This is a truly exciting new selection of properties that we are so pleased to offer. These are seriously good quality chalets.
This ski chalet offers the height of luxury, giving you your own beautiful private living space, dining area and kitchen plus private spa with indoor pool, steam room, sauna and treatment room. Spread over five levels, the chalet can sleep up to 12 guests in five double rooms, with one of these also housing bunk beds in a separate area. Each bedroom is en suite with bath and shower and is designed to a very high quality.
All four private chalets are connected via an underground level to the hotel itself. Private staff at the chalets include your own private chef and butler, with dinner served in your chalet. The hotel's reception and concierge is available 24 hours per day, and guests can also utilise the private shuttle service.
La Mourra Hotel Village is indeed the sister hotel to the 5-star Hotel Le Blizzard in Val d'Isere, one of our favourite hotels on our portfolio!
- Indoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Massage room
- Open fireplace
- Ski room
- Large sitting room
- Apple TV
- Resort driving service
- 4 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom (bath and shower) and separate toilet
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom (bath and shower) and separate toilet, plus separate area with bunk beds
- Distance to piste: 150 metres
- Distance to lifts: 150 metres
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and it's facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Welcome champagne & snacks (for stays of 7 nights)
- Breakfast and dinner in the chalet
- Afternoon tea with patisserie
- Drinks (mineral water, soft, juice)
- Spirits (3 bottles for stays of 7 nights)
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- In-resort hotel shuttle (from 7 a.m. to 11.30 pm)
- High speed internet & Apple TV
- Hotel Reception & Concierge (24hrs)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Wine and bar drinks
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.