From my first visit looking round the chalets and the hotel, I was very impressed with the quality.
Chalet Chêne is one of four luxurious private chalets in the stunning 5-star La Mourra Hotel Village in Val d'Isere. Resembling a mountain hamlet, La Mourra Hotel Village is an exciting concept and a superb addition to Val d'Isere.
The beautiful Chalet Chêne is set over four levels, giving guests their own private space with the convenience and service of the hotel in addition. The private spa at Chalet Chêne houses an indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna and massage room, as well as a private cinema lounge, ski room and elevator. The property can sleep up to sixteen guests in total. Six double bedrooms and a seventh room sleeping four with twin beds and bunk beds too. Located on the top floor of the property is a large, beautiful and welcoming living room complete with fireplace plus an open plan kitchen and dining room.
All four private chalets of La Mourra are connected via an underground level to the hotel itself. Private staff at the chalets include your own private Chef and Butler plus the hotel's Reception & Concierge which is available 24hrs per day. Guests can also utilise the private shuttle service, offered from 7.30am - midnight each day.
La Mourra Hotel Village is indeed the sister hotel to the 5-star Hotel Le Blizzard in Val d'Isere, one of our favourite hotels in our portfolio!
No shortage of luxury chalets now in Val d'Isere! La Mourra is a welcome addition!
- 550 sqm
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Steam Room
- Massage Room
- Cinema Room
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room
- Large Sitting Room
- Open Kitchen
- Resort Driving Service
- 6 x Double/ Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (bath and shower) and separate toilet
- 1 x Quad room (4 x single beds) with en suite bathroom (bath and shower) and separate toilet
- Distance to piste: 150 metres
- Distance to lifts: 150 metres
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and it's facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne on arrival
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea
- Dinner each night
- Soft drinks
- Spirits (3 bottles for stays of 7 nights)
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort shuttle service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Hotel Reception & Concierge (24hrs)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.