A traditional and cosy 5-star hotel. Le Blizzard makes you feel right at home with its welcoming atmosphere and traditional wooden Alpine interior. Adults and children alike will love the outdoor heated pool and hot tub in the snow. Here at Oxford Ski, this is one of our personal favourites!
Setting the scene
Le Blizzard is a charming, chalet-style hotel. Inside the furnishings are traditional and mirror the regional style of the Haut Savoie. The hotel is located right in the heart of Val d′Isère and gives spectacular views of the Olympic downhill run, La Face de Bellevarde.
The bedrooms are comfortable and wood-clad in a traditional chalet style; many of which have been recently renovated. Some have their own fireplace and all are decorated in a mountain-inspired decor.
Aside from its outdoor pool and hot tub in the snow, the hotel has several other spa facilities. With a sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi and massage rooms, the hotel is perfectly equipped for a relaxing stay.
Rooms and Suites
The hotel features 70 alpine chic rooms and suites in total overlooking the mountain and village, all with private balconies.
- Classic Mountain View Room (20-23 sqm) with mountain views and balcony. Located on 1st floor.
- Luxury Room Village View (29-33 sqm) with a living corner and a balcony.
- Luxury Room Mountain View (28 sqm) with a living corner and a balcony.
- Luxury Superior Room Village View (35 sqm) with a living corner and a balcony. Separate bath and shower
- Junior Suite Mountain View (37-51 sqm) with a living area and a balcony. Separate bath and shower
- Junior Suite Village View (47 sqm) with a living area and a balcony. Bunk beds for 2 children in a separate cabin.
- Duplex Suite Mountain View (42-51 sqm) over two floors with a double bedroom, separate a living room, bunk beds and a large balcony with mountain views
- Suite Mountain View (41-56 sqm) with a double bedroom, separate a living room, bunk beds and a large balcony with mountain views. Bathrooms have separate bath and shower.
- Two bedroom Suite Village View (47-60 sqm) with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (bedding and bathroom configurations vary between suites)
- Two bedroom Suite Mountain View (75-82 sqm) with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (bedding and bathroom configurations vary between suites)
Spa and Wellness
A sanctuary of relaxation.. The hotels Clarins spa offers guests a great range of massage and beauty treatments. The balneotherapy facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna. The hotel also has a fully equipped fitness area (Technogym) and a beautiful relaxation area with tearoom. You can also take part in morning yoga and stretching lessons (reservations required).
Dining and Après Ski
For a variety of cocktails and rare spirits, head to the hotels lounge bar where you can get comfortable and cosy in front of an open fireplace. Famous for its warm ambience, it′s a real key location after a day on the mountain.
Le Blizzard Restaurant
Enjoy lunch or dinner overlooking the Bellevarde slopes. Run by chef Patrice Durand, this lovely restaurant serves gourmet French cuisine.
For local Savoyard delicacies head to La Luge.
La Mourra Restaurant & Bar: Offering a relaxed dining experience. Enjoy a light snack and an après drink, followed by a Japanese influenced menu (located at Hotel La Mourra - the sister property in resort)
- Distance to piste: 100 metres
- Distance to lifts: 100 metres
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Guide Pricing
|Low Season||High Season|
|Rooms||from EUR 580 per night||from EUR 690 per night|
|Junior Suite||from EUR 950 per night||from EUR 1,250 per night|
|Suite||from EUR 1,140 per night||from EUR 1,480 per night|
Please note that the above pricing is for guidance only. Due to the dynamic pricing used by hotels, please contact the team who will be happy to share specific pricing for your desired dates.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
18 Rooms & Suites
Le Chalet Zannier
12 Rooms & Suites
La Cordee des Alpes
32 Rooms & Suites
Le Grand Bellevue
57 Rooms & Suites
San Cassiano, Italy
Hotel Rosa Alpina
51 Rooms & Suites
Alpe di Siusi, Italy
Hotel Adler Mountain Lodge
30 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.