Le Grand Bellevue
Being one of the smaller hotels in resort gives you that personal and attentive service. A perfect location in the centre of the village, with an abundance of restaurants and classy boutiques on your doorstep. A stay here is not complete without a relax in their lovely spa.
Setting the scene
Le Grand Bellevue is a standout luxury 5-star boutique hotel with a fresh and refined personality. This sophisticated hotel is located in the middle of extensive parkland at the entrance of Gstaad and stands out in resort for those looking for a more refined and relax sense of luxury.
The hotel effortlessly combines modern luxury and contemporary style within a traditional Grand Hotel building. The service is relaxed yet with the attention to detail one would expect from a Small Luxury Hotel establishment.
This Asian influenced spa is the perfect place to relax after a long day exploring the resort′s beautiful ski area. Measuring 2,500 sqm, Le Grand Spa provides the ultimate sanctuary. A world-class centre for wellness, its facilities are some of the most impressive in Gstaad.
Rooms and Suites
- Chic Room (32 sqm): Double/Twin bedroom, with en-suite bathroom. Forest views.
- Deluxe Chic Room (40 sqm): Double/Twin bedroom with capacity for additional bed. En-suite bathroom. Balcony with Garden or Mountain views.
- The Tower Suite (60 sqm): Double/Twin bedroom and a living area in the eastern tower. En-suite bathroom. Extensive views over the Gardens, Village and Mountain Glaciers.
- The Sommet Suite (62 sqm): Double/Twin bedroom and a living area. En-suite bathroom. Extensive views over the Gardens, Village and Mountain Glaciers.
- The Etoile Suite (71 sqm): Double/Twin bedroom, living and dining area. En-suite bathroom with glass roofed Jacuzzi. Extensive views over the Gardens, Village and Mountain Glaciers.
- The Suite Chalet (73 sqm): One bedroom suite, Double/Twin bedroom and separate living room with grand open fireplace. En-suite bathroom. Two separate terraces with Mountain Views.
- The Panorama Suite (94 sqm): Duplex suite, separated into a living, dining and Double/Twin sleeping area on the ground floor with en-suite bathroom. The mezzanine level is home to a private study area. Floor-to-ceiling panorama windows with extensive views over the Gardens, Village and Mountain Glaciers.
- Suite Le Grand Bellevue (170 sqm): Penthouse duplex suite. Two bedrooms with Double/Twin beds, two bathrooms, lounging and dining areas. Floor-to-ceiling panorama windows with extensive views over the Gardens, Village and Mountain Glaciers.
Spa and Wellness
The hotels Asian inspired spa of 3,000 sqm is the perfect place to relax after a day on the slopes. The spas extensive facilities include a Himalayan salt room, ice cave, finnish sauna, Turkish baths, bio sauna with light therapy, hammam and jacuzzi. The hotel also has an indoor pool, solarium and state of the art fitness centre.
After all that relaxation, re-energise yourself with wellness cocktails, fresh fruit and vegetable juices, specially selected teas and healthy snacks which are served around the clock at the Spa bar.
With 11 treatment rooms, and a professional team of skilled therapists, there is a wide range of beauty and massage treatments using an exclusive selection of the English spa brand Bamford and the revolutionary Cellcosmet Switzerland.
Dining and Après Ski
Leonard′s: With a Michelin star and offering world-class dining, Le Grand Bellevue’s fashionable flagship restaurant still maintains a wonderfully laid-back atmosphere. A combination of gastro-pub and fine dining, the restaurant prides itself on using the very best local seasonal products.
Le Petit Chalet: For something more intimate and unmistakably Swiss, Le Petit Chalet is a charming tree-flanked wooden cottage on the Promenade. There’s nowhere more charming for classic local specialities such as raclette or fondue.
The Sushi Bar: Expertly hand-rolled sushi and ocean-fresh sashimi make the small but perfectly formed Sushi Bar a favourite for both guests and locals alike – especially after a visit to Le Grand Spa. Open Wednesday to Sunday, they will even prepare a box for you take away.
The Bar: Le Grand Bellevue Bar is a convivial space that’s as quirky as it is cool. Relax on the longest leather Chesterfield sofa in Switzerland, and enjoy an expertly mixed cocktail fixed at the central zinc-topped bar. The bar’s buzzing ambiance not only rests on its ultra-stylish décor but also on a remarkable drinks menu that includes handpicked wines and Champagnes, premium spirits and rare liquors as well as a range of award-winning cocktails. Bellevue Smash, the hotel’s signature drink, is a must-try.
The Lounge: The perfect place to relax during the day and in the evening. Cosy up in The Lounge for afternoon tea which is served daily, with a variety of specialty tea and aromatic coffee giving a warm atmosphere of a home away from home.
Bouquet: Open until the early hours and international guest DJ's throughout the season it is ideal for après-ski. Giving a luxury meets rock'n'roll vibe while being sophisticated and fun there is music to suit everyone's needs.
The Cigar Lounge: With cigars specially selected from Le Grand Bellevue's humidor and a wide range of premium whiskies, it's a bright and elegant place to relax and socialise with new friends.
Leonard′s Cellar: Nestled in the heart of the hotel, the Leonard’s Cellar proudly features more than 9,000 bottles of the most prestigious wines and Champagnes from all over the world and with an incredible range of exceptional vintages. The Carnotzet is at your disposal for wine tastings, drinks parties and small dinner parties.
Le Grand Bellevue is very family centered. The hotel houses a cozy children's playroom, filled with toys, games and activities that will keep them happily entertained for hours.
The hotel also offer a kids club with supervised activities for children of all ages. For older children there is also an in house cinema which screens family films during the afternoons and serves drinks and snacks during showings.
- Distance to piste: 5 mins chauffeured drive
- Distance to lifts: 5 mins chauffeured drive
- Distance to resort centre: 150 metres
Distance To Airport
- Saanen (LSGK): 10mins / 4km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 45m / 150km
Winter 2023/24 Guide Pricing
|Low Season||High Season|
|Rooms||from CHF 850 per night||from CHF 2,100 per night|
|Suite||from CHF 1,700 per night||from CHF 4,050 per night|
Please note that the above pricing is for guidance only. Due to the dynamic pricing used by hotels, please contact the team who will be happy to share specific pricing for your desired dates.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
123 Rooms & Suites
Alta Badia, Italy
51 Rooms & Suites
10 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.