Le Chalet Zannier
One of my personal favourites, full of rustic charm and authentic appeal! Beautifully designed with individually unique rooms, and some of the largest suites we have ever seen. The staff are attentive, friendly and genuinely welcoming. Le Zannier really offers a level of luxury which is hard to beat, not just in Megeve, but across the Alps.
Setting the scene
Nestled just above the picturesque village of Megève, Le Chalet Zannier is a superb mountain retreat offering a truly luxurious experience. The atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming and the service and attention to detail is exceptional.
This exclusive development of 3 alpine style chalets comprises 12 individual rooms which include 4 Suites, 4 Junior Suites, 2 Prestige Rooms and 2 Deluxe Rooms. Each room is unique in style and layout, with a contemporary yet traditional feel. They are also some of the most spacious rooms you will find and all enjoy lovely views.
In the main chalet there is a comfortable lounge and bar with a huge open fireplace where you can enjoy a light snack or cocktail from the bar. In the evening Le Chalet Zannier restaurant offers delicious gourmet cuisine prepared by resident chef Julien Burlat. The hotel also has a wellness centre with a small indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam and two relaxing treatment rooms.
A luxury private driving service will take you to and from the slopes or drive you the short distance into the centre of Megeve should you wish.
Rooms and Suites
Le Chalet Zannier has a total of 12 luxurious rooms and suites, each is totally unique in layout and design.
- Deluxe Rooms (30 sqm) with king beds. Interconnect to suites 2 & 4
- Prestige Rooms (40 sqm) with king beds, a sitting area and a terrace. One interconnects to Suite 4 and the other has a fireplace.
- Junior Suites (50 sqm) with king beds, a living area and a balcony or terrace. Most have an open fireplace.
- Suite No.4 (70 sqm) Duplex apartment with a master king bedroom on the second floor and living room with dining area, open fireplace and large terrace on the first floor.
- Suite No. 3 (70 sqm) Duplex apartment with master bedroom and balcony upstairs and living room with dining table, balcony and second bathroom downstairs which can be converted into a twin bedroom. Can interconnect to a Junior Suite
- Suite No.2 (100 sqm) with a separate king bedroom and living room with terrace.
- Suite No.1 (140 sqm) Duplex apartment with a living room featuring a fireplace, dining room and office space on the first floor as well as the master king bedroom. On the second floor there is a second king / twin bedroom
Spa and Wellness
Relax in the intimate and tranquil atmosphere of the spa at Le Chalet Zannier after a busy day on the slopes. The spa has 2 treatment rooms using Aesop and Aromatherapy Associates products, a small indoor pool, sauna and hammam.
Dining and Après Ski
La Ferme de mon Père:
Run by French chef Julien Burlat who is renowned for his cuisine at the Dome in Antwerp, the restaurant at Le Chalet offers simplistic yet delicious gourmet cuisine in a stylish and relaxed atmosphere.
Library Lounge and Terrace:
Open during the day and in the evening for light snacks by the open fireplace or on the terrace if the weather permits. In the evening enjoy delicious snacks and superb cocktails creatively mixed by your cocktail waiter.
Breakfast can be served either in your room or as a buffet in the restaurant. Choose from a delicious selection of local delicacies, fresh fruits, meats, breads and pastries.
- Distance to piste: 5 mins drive
- Distance to lifts: 5 min drive to the Mont d'Arbois lift
- Distance to resort centre: 5 mins walk from centre
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Guide Pricing
|Low Season||High Season|
|Junior Suite||from EUR 1,638 per night||from EUR 2,185 per night|
|Suite||from EUR 4,468 per night||from EUR 5,880 per night|
Please note that the above pricing is for guidance only. Due to the dynamic pricing used by hotels, please contact the team who will be happy to share specific pricing for your desired dates.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
33 Rooms & Suites
Courchevel 1850, France
Aman Le Melezin
31 Rooms & Suites
Le Crans Hotel & Spa
15 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.