The epitome of alpine living, with everything that you could ever require from an alpine retreat. Chalet Jaguar really does have the WOW factor and will not disappoint.
Located in the Mont d′Arbois area of Megève Chalet Jaguar is an incredible contemporary chalet with state of the art home technology, designer furniture and amazing views. Its location at the bottom of the Mont d'Arbois ski area pistes makes it perfect for keen skiers to get on the mountain first thing. The chalet has six well sized bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms. The master suit has its own dressing room and there is a children's bedroom with four individual beds.
The spacious living area has amazing views over the Cote 2000 mountains, comfy sofas, perfect for the relaxing at the end of a hard days skiing.
This luxury chalet offers ski-in/ski-out access, a large heated swimming pool and children′s playroom which means that it is perfect for large families. The discotheque area in the swimming pool also means that it can be a great party chalet as well for those special occasions.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Indoor swimming pool with retractable floor
- Indoor hot tub
- Children's playroom
- Open fireplace
- Cinema room
- Garage parking
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite shower room and ethanol fireplace.
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room.
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
- 1 x Childrens bedroom (2 bunk beds) with en suite bathroom.
- Chalet manager
- Chalet concierge
- Chalet host
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 6 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chauffeured 4x4 (Resort only)
- Fresh flowers
- Food & drink, payable in resort
- Airport transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Cost of food and drink not included in booking price
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.