This small boutique hotel has certainly not compromised on space, with just 18 spacious rooms. Offering welcoming and personal service, it truly is a haven to go back to after exploring the huge Three Valley ski area.
Setting the scene
L'Helios is a lovely boutique 5-star hotel with an ideal ski in, ski out location on the Doran ski run. It is just a short walk to the centre of Meribel where all the shops and restaurants can be found. The hotel itself has a great Alpine feel with just the right amount of modern touches.
L'Helios boasts spacious rooms and suites all of which are south or south-west facing, with balcony or terrace and all with luxurious bathrooms. The suites are perfect for couples or families, with either one or two bedrooms.
As a guest at L'Helios you can enjoy use of the spa, steam bath and indoor pool with massage jets. You can even enjoy a film in the hotels own private cinema. Finally the hotel also has its own ski shop, so you can hire your equipment from here and get straight onto the slopes.
Rooms and Suites
The hotel mainly comprises of Junior Suites and Suites. Ranging from 43 - 105 sqm. There are also Superior Rooms, still spacious over 31 sqm. All suites have either a balcony or terrace, with views over the slopes or mountaints either south or south-west facing. Some suites have two bedrooms, ideal for families.
- Superior Room (34 sqm) Double room.
- Luxury Junior Suite (43 sqm) Double room.
- Suite Premier (55-60 sqm) Double bedroom with separate living room
- Duplex Suite (60 sqm) Split over two floors with a master double bedroom on the 1st floor and children's twin bedroom on the 2nd floor
- Luxury Duplex Suite (75 sqm) Split over two floors with a master double bedroom on the 1st floor and children's twin bedroom on the 2nd floor
- Helios Suite (105 sqm) Split over two floors with a master double bedroom and separate living room on the 1st floor and children's twin bedroom on the 2nd floor
Spa and Wellness
Le Spa by Payot at L'Helios offers a variety of treatments, with two treatment rooms. After a day of skiing why not make use of the massage jets in the indoor pool, or relax in the steam bath.
Dining and Après Ski
L'Helios Restaurant & Creperie
In the evening the restaurant serves Savoy specialities, creative and sophisticated recipes in a fine dining atmosphere. At lunch enjoy the Creperie on the sunny south facing terrace for a light bite.
The hotel's private cinema is an intimate space to relax with the family after a day's skiing and enjoy a variety of different films throughout the week.
- Distance to piste: Ski in/out access
- Distance to resort centre: Less than a 5 min walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
33 Rooms & Suites
32 Rooms & Suites
Park City, Utah, United States
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.