Chalet du Crêt
The personal, caring service in this chalet is second to none. The team really look after your every need to make sure you have a special stay.
Chalet du Crêt is an elegant Alpine retreat. Once a cheese farm run by local monks, the chalet dates back to as early as 1632. A two year restoration has lovingly preserved the chalet’s original features, including the beautiful chapel that nestles in the garden: age-old stone and rustic timbers blend effortlessly with works of modern art, combining to create one of Val d’Isère’s true jewels. Located in the tranquil hamlet of Le Crêt, a stone’s throw from the village centre, the chalet sleeps twelve guests in six twin/super king bedrooms.
Chalet du Crêt's facilities afford every possible comfort, so whether you’re returning to the chalet after a day on the slopes or after discovering Val d’Isère’s boutiques, the large outdoor hot tub, sauna and steam room are the ideal tonic. A selection of sledges and games will also offer endless entertainment for any children in the group. Chalet du Crêt is a haven for skiers and non-skiers alike.
- 420 sqm
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room
- Wood Fire
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Resort driving service
- 4 x Twin or super king bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin or super king bedroom with en suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to lifts: Five minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Five minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea on six days
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on two days (Monday and Tuesday)
- Dedicated driver service from 8.00am to 1.00am
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit of EUR 7,500 is required for this property
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.