We love Ski-In/Ski-Out! A rare commodity in Val d’Isere, Elephant Blanc allows you to truly maximise your skiing time whilst in resort. Sometimes even the shortest of walks onto the slopes isn’t close enough…
The Eléphant Blanc is all about comfort and location. Sleeping up to ten guests, it is equipped to provide skiers with every luxury and is one of the most sought after chalets in the Alps. With the blue Solaise piste literally on the doorstep and the nursery slopes conveniently close by, our guests have direct access to Val d’Isère’s immense ski area.
The chalet has a sophisticated yet deliciously relaxing feel. Each of the five ensuite double and twin bedrooms has been individually designed using a selection of beautiful fabrics, antique furnishings and works of art. The two large south and west facing balconies look across to the Face de Bellevarde with impressive picture windows flooding the chalet with warmth and light.
After a day on the slopes, ski back to the chalet for a well deserved massage or lounge in the sauna or steam room before heading into town to explore the many bars and shops. Relax in comfort to discuss tomorrow’s plans, swap stories of your day on the hill, or curl up with one of the many good reads from the chalet’s selection of books.
With its roaring log fire, the drawing room is the chalet’s main focus, and the galleried TV snug is the perfect hideaway. A great collection of games, videos and DVDs make this a welcoming haven for adults and children alike.
The centre of town is only a three minute chauffeured drive away, making the Eléphant Blanc easily accessible yet wonderfully private, surrounded by powder snow.
Such a lovely space to relax in, the views are fabulous and being right on the piste gives you that unspoiled run every morning.
- 420 sqm
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Massage room
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Study/Office with PC
- South and West Facing Balconies
- Driver Service
- 1 x Twin/super-king size bedroom with en suite shower
- 2 x Twin/super-king size bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/super-king size bedroom with stairs to en suite bathroom
- 1 x King size bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: Ski-in, ski-out (Solaise piste)
- Distance to lifts: 3 min. chauffeured drive
- Distance to resort centre: 3 min. chauffeured drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea on six days
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on two days (Monday and Tuesday)
- Dedicated driver service from 8.00am to 1.00am
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- EUR 7,500 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Chalet is accessed by a staircase.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.