This chalet was created to answer the most demanding criteria in terms of luxury and comfort in Val d'Isere.
The exquisite Chalet White Pearl is spread over three floors and is ideally situated between the village of Val d′Isere, and the Funival funicular in La Daille. White Pearl′s chauffeured minibus (shared with Black Pearl) can whisk you into town or directly to the lifts in less than a minute! Equally the chalet is perfectly placed to take full advantage of the free bus service which serves the entire resort, which stops just a short distance from the chalet.
This chalet was created to answer the most demanding criteria in terms of luxury and comfort in Val d'Isere. A wonderful mix of contemporary design mingled with traditional Savoyard stone and classic woodwork panelling. It has been beautifully finished with Andrew Martin materials and furnishings together with many local Savoyarde artefacts.
The sitting area, with its huge armchairs and comfortable sofas, has a large open stone fire and is equipped with the latest in entertainment technology. Picture windows lead onto a sunny terrace and there is also an open plan dining area. Chalet White Pearl has five double/twin bedrooms each with designer en suite bathrooms.
The ground floor houses a magnificent indoor swimming pool with jet stream and Hammam, plus there is a home cinema room for relaxing and watching a movie.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- Steam room / Hammam
- Open fireplace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Home cinema system
- 5 x Twin/Double bedrooms with private bathrooms
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute drive to the Funival/Bellevarde or Funival/la Daille
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Three bottles of spirits
- Soft drinks
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- One round trip to the lifts per day in the resort vehicle
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.