This chalet was created to answer the most demanding criteria in terms of luxury and comfort in Val d'Isere.
This chalet was created to answer the most demanding criteria in terms of luxury and comfort. A wonderful mix of contemporary design mingled with traditional Savoyard stone and classic woodwork panelling. It has been beautifully finished with Andrew Martin materials and furnishings together with many local Savoyarde artefacts.
The sitting area, with its huge armchairs and comfortable sofas, has a large open stone fire and is equipped with the latest in entertainment technology. Picture windows lead onto a sunny terrace and there is also an open plan dining area for enjoying evening meals. Sleeping up to 10 guests, Chalet Black Pearl has five double/twin bedrooms each with designer en suite bathrooms.
The ground floor houses a magnificent indoor swimming pool with jet stream and Hammam, perfect for some post-ski relaxation, plus there's also a home cinema room to kick back and watch a movie.
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- Steam room / Hammam
- Open fireplace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Home cinema system
- 5 x Twin/double bedrooms with private bathrooms
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute drive to the Funival/Bellevarde or Funival/la Daille
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- 3 bottles of spirits
- Soft drinks
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- 1 round trip to the lifts per day in the resort vehicle
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.