Chalet Trois Ours
This chalet is delightfully traditional and offers one of the best locations in Meribel. It’s direct access onto the piste makes Chalet Trois Ours extremely competitive in the luxury chalet market. It really is one of our little gems.
Chalet Trois Ours is in one of the best locations in Meribel for true ski-in, ski-out access, below the infamous Rond Point and opposite the Adret Chairlift. It is a 2 minute walk to ′Le Plateau′ which features several specialist shops and one of the best restaurants in Meribel - ′Le Cepe′.
Enjoy the great views from the large balcony off the spacious living area, have a soak in the outside jacuzzi or enjoy a film in the cinema room. For those that haven′t tired themselves out yet, there′s the gym downstairs with a steam room to relax aching muscles in afterwards. The chalet is laid out on 4 floors with 4 of the gorgeous bedrooms on the top floor.
The ground floor holds the large open plan dining area and living room with a huge stone fire place and luxurious sofas you can sink into. As you continue downstairs you get to the heated boot room which leads out to the jacuzzi on the balcony and also to the ever-ready slopes. There is also another large bedroom with en-suite on this floor. Down one more floor and there′s the cinema room with large and comfortable sofas, and onwards is the gym room with adjacent steam room and shower.
We had a wonderful week! The chalet is gorgeous and we were so spoilt that we do not want to go home. Thanks for all, it was great!! We will be back.
- Ski-in/Ski-out Access
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Massage Room
- Private Gym
- Open Fireplace
- Large Sitting Room
- Cinema Room
- Private Parking
- 5 x Double/Twin bedrooms, en suite bathrooms (baths & handheld shower)
- 1 x Bunk bed room (full size) with shared facilities
- Professional Chef
- Chalet Host
- Resort Manager
- Driving Service
- Distance to piste: on the piste, opposite the Adret Chairlift
- Distance to lifts: on the piste, opposite the Adret Chairlift
- Distance to resort centre: 15 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Champagne reception on arrival day
- Welcome and assistance
- Six cooked and one continental breakfast (laid out and cleared away on staff day off)
- Children's supper on six nights
- Afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- Unlimited complimentary house wine, sparkling wine, beers and soft drinks
- Spirits and cocktails available as an upgrade
- Daily housekeeping
- Linen, dressing gowns and bath towels
- Resort driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.