A fabulous chalet for a group of ten. In Meribel’s peaceful Village, but still not far from the hustle and busle of town centre, this is an ideal chalet to unwind, relax, and enjoy a well earned holiday on the slopes.
Located in Meribel Village, Chalet Infusion is located just 200m from the village’s bars and restaurants as well as the Telesiege du Golf chairlift which connects to the Altiport and from there the entire Three Valleys network. The piste that returns skiers to the village is replete with snow canons ensuring season-round access and should you want to ski back to the chalet a short detour through the trees from the piste brings you back to the terrace or front door.
Built on three storeys, Chalet Infusion is a typical Savoyarde property and features five en suite bedrooms. All are furnished in a modern classic style, decorated with refined materials and fabrics. The beds in four bedrooms can be made into a double bed or two single beds.
The south-facing sitting room is at the heart of the chalet and features large, squashy sofas, a roaring log fire, HD satellite, digital and Apple television, and floor-to-ceiling windows with views stretching across to the Olympe chairlift and the 1992 Olympics women’s downhill run. The adjacent dining room features a beautiful table and French windows which open on to a very private sun deck.
An expansive terrace, running round most of the chalet, features a Jacuzzi and a fully stocked bar. Other facilities include a heated ski and boot room and on-site private parking.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Wellness area with sauna and steam room
- Massage room
- Bar and games room
- Cinema room
- Outdoor games area
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- South-facing terraces and balconies
- Private laundry facilities
- Private Parking
- 1 x Master suite with en suite bathroom and additional bunk beds (sleeping 2 children)
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk bedroom with en suite shower room (sleeps 4)
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to piste: 50m to the Lapin Piste
- Distance to lifts: 200m
- Distance to resort centre: Five minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés on five nights
- Dinner on five nights
- Beers and soft drinks
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Return airport transfers on the booking day of arrival and departure
- Dedicated driver service (07.30 to 10.30 and 16.30 to 19.30) and a on-call in-resort driver service (10.30 to 16.30)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance Premiums
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price is based on 10 x guests. Additional supplement applies for the additional 1 x room
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.