The location is ideal, situated close to both the local amenities in Meribel Village but also the Golf chairlift. Private airport transfers are also included as standard which only adds to the luxury!
Chalet Rachelle was built along the same specifications as it's sister chalet, Chalet Iamato. Chalet Rachelle benefits from a close proximity to the centre of Meribel Village including its popular apres-ski bar Lodge du Village, the supermarket, boulangerie and the Golf chairlift only a few metres away. With snow permitting, advanced skiers can ski back to near the chalet using a short detour through the trees from the nearby piste.
Chalet Rachelle’s spacious south-facing sitting room features floor-to-ceiling windows, an open log fireplace and modern comfortable sofas. This open plan space then leads on to the dining area with a large dining table where again we have large windows overlooking the beautiful Méribel valley. There is also a cosy TV snug area set to one side providing extra relaxation space.
The living areas are furnished with a refreshing palette of blue, greens and turquoise while the bedrooms are also of a contemporary style seamlessly blended with the calmness of alpine wood ceilings and beams. Four of the six en suite bedrooms have balconies overlooking the mountains and all but one double can also be made into a twin with four suitable for the inclusion of cots.
A large deck surrounds the front of the chalet featuring a Jacuzzi, sauna, outdoor table and chairs, sun-loungers, outdoor heaters, games area and a fully stocked bar. On the ground floor there is a laundry room and heated ski and boot room.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Outdoor bar area
- Outdoor games area
- Open log fireplace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- South-facing wraparound terrace
- Apple TV
- Private parking
- 2 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and balconies
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and balconies
- 2 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Distance to piste: 50m to the Lapin piste
- Distance to lifts: 200m
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Local tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift Passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price is based on 10 x Guests. Additional supplement applies for the additional 1 x room
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.