Just a short stroll away from the lifts and the centre of Lech, we love the chic and contemporary design of this penthouse.
The Nidus Penthouse in Lech, Austria is a luxurious new private ski chalet apartment occupying the top floor of the prestigious Nidus building. Located just five minutes walk from the Schlosskopf chairlift and a ten minute walk (or three minute drive) from the village centre, you couldn't be more conveniently located.
Laid out on one level, this apartment feels incredibly light and spacious, with double height ceilings and large French windows opening out onto the south-facing balcony. The master suite has its own private dressing area, en suite bathroom with separate shower plus a private sauna. The three further Twin/Double bedrooms and one bunk room share a total of two shower rooms between them.
The living and dining area comfortably seats the whole party of up to ten allowing all of you to relax on the sofa soaking in the view.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 211 sqm
Integrated sound system
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 3 x Double/twin bedrooms with shared shower rooms
- 1 x Bunk room with shared shower room
- Distance to lifts: Two-minute drive or five minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk or three-minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Concierge service prior to arrival
- Residence concierge service available daily from 8:00am - 12:00pm and 17:00pm - 19:00pm
- Daily housekeeping service
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Lift pass delivery service
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- EUR 5,000 Security deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.