Situated in the peaceful Stadle area of St Anton, this chalet boasts some wonderful views on to Rendl and down the valley. This contemporary Lodge, not only delivers on comfort but space too. Along with the outdoor hot tub built into the roof, what more could you want after a day on the mountain.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
Situated in the Stadle area of St Anton, Adler Lodge is at the height of luxury.
The five bedroom, five bathroom Adler Lodge is exceptional with vast bedrooms that range in size from twenty five to thirty five square metres. The en suite bathrooms are beautifully decorated, the walls are adorned with massive Italian tiles, the baths and walk-in showers are huge, and the Zucchetti fittings add a highly contemporary style. Wide Italian beds rest on polished wooden floors and each bedroom has its own flat screen television and Linn sound system.
On the top floor you will find the wooden clad dining and stubliesque sitting area with a wonderful central fireplace. Indulge in a spa treatment in the beauty therapy room en route to the open-air hot tub overlooking St Anton.
The chalet is priced on a flexi service. This includes daily continental breakfast with one hot option, afternoon tea, up to three pre-booked evening meals with pre-dinner drinks and canapes, including children's supper, a welcome drinks hamper, a pre-arrival shopping service, a shared driver service from 8am - 8pm and daily housekeeping including a mid-week towel change. Full catering is available. Please call us for a quote or see the pricing breakdown below.
We felt like we were the only reason for the staff being there – they made us feel completely at home!
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Books and Games
- Satellite TV
- Music System
- Xbox Console
- Collection of DVD's
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Resort driving service
- 3 x Twin Bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 2 x Twin Bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms
- Resort Manager
- Driver service
- Distance to piste: 5 min. drive
- Distance to lifts: 5 min. drive
- Distance to resort centre: 3 min. drive
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily continental Breakfast (one hot option)
- Daily afternoon tea
- Up to three pre-booked evening meals with pre-dinner drinks and canapes, including children's supper
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Shared resort driving service (08.00 - 20.00)
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Welcome drinks hamper
- Daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Prices include 'flexi service' as detailed above
- Full service is available in addition to the chalet price and are per person. See below for details
- Infants under two years are free of charge
- Early booking discounts are available, please us call for more details
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Additional charge of EUR 660 per adult / EUR 330 per child (under 12) for full chalet service
- Daily full breakfast and afternoon tea
- Champagne, canapes and aperatif
- Gourmet evening meals on six nights
- Children's supper on six nights
- Complimentary bar with Champagnes, wine, spirits and soft drinks
- Private driver service from 8am - 8pm (extended to 11pm on chef's night off)
- Daily housekeeping with mid-week towel change
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.