Hotel Thurnher’s Alpenhof
Perfect for those seeking a luxurious, peaceful retreat from which to explore the largest ski area in Austria. Thurnher’s Alpenhof finds the perfect balance of authentic Austrian charm and warm hospitality with world-renowned luxury – a true asset to the Arlberg.
Setting the scene
Nestled in the heart of the Arlberg, Thurnher’s Alpenhof is a luxury five star superior hotel located in the pretty, traditional village of Zürs and is a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
With Mediterranean influences, the SPA at Thurnher’s Alpenhof is a sanctuary for health and wellbeing with indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and fitness area. The hotel also offers a comprehensive wellness programme, including massage, ski and water gymnastics and alternative holistic treatments.
The restaurant at Thurnher’s Alpenhof is renowned as one of the leading gastronomic destinations in Austria, offering a choice of both regional and classic dishes with a contemporary twist. Refuel and indulge after your day exploring the Arlberg in the Piano Bar or taking in the mountain vista on the Rooftop Terrace.
A true oasis in the Tyrolean mountains, Thurnher’s Alpenhof is at the height of Austrian luxury.
Rooms and Suites
- Composed of 38 rooms and suites, Thurner’s Alpenhof is comprised of the following:
- Single Rooms: Approx. 25sqm with queen bedroom and bathroom.
- Double Rooms: Approx. 28sqm with double bedroom and bathroom.
- Junior Suites: Approx. 32-34sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and living area. Some with fireplace.
- Suites: Approx. 38-54sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and separate living area. There are suites with two bedrooms available for larger families.
- Thurner’s Residences: From one to four bedrooms, the serviced apartments available in the Thurner’s Residences offer families and larger groups a more private stay with access to the luxury facilities available at the hotel.
Spa and Wellness
The SPA at Thurnher’s Alpenhof is home to the indoor swimming pool, Finnish and bio saunas, steam bath and plunge pool, as well as a rest area for guests to enjoy. There are a range of holistic treatments offered here too, from aromatherapy and Ayurveda massage to Chakra and Dorissima treatments.
Dining and Après Ski
- Thurnher’s Restaurant: Austrian fine-dining at its very best, Thurner’s Restaurant serves both regional and international favourites daily and is open for both lunch and dinner. Catering to all the family, Thurner’s Restaurant also offer a special children’s menu too.
- Lounge and Piano Bar: A comfortable yet sophisticated spot to relax with a hand-crafted signature cocktail after a day’s skiing. Delicious cakes and refreshments are also served daily here from 3.30pm to 5pm.
- Coco’s Lounge: Serving champagne, Surf and Turf, lobster and steaks with a choice of indulgent side dishes, Coco’s Lounge provides guests with a chic yet relaxed atmosphere.
- Rooftop Terrace: Here you are invited to enjoy a choice of light snacks or even afternoon tea whilst soaking up the sunshine with the impressive backdrop of the Arlberg.
- Distance to piste: Ski in/ski out access
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 115km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 120km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 15m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Guide Pricing
|Low Season||High Season|
|Rooms||from EUR 700 per night||from EUR 1,010 per night|
|Junior Suite||from EUR 850 per night||from EUR 1,350 per night|
|Suite||from EUR 1,000 per night||from EUR 1,550 per night|
Please note that the above pricing is for guidance only. Due to the dynamic pricing used by hotels, please contact the team who will be happy to share specific pricing for your desired dates.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
St. Anton, Austria
45 Rooms & Suites
St. Anton, Austria
7 Rooms & Suites
30 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.