Nita Lake Lodge
Away from the hustle and bustle of the main town, situated in Creekside on the shores of Nita Lake you will find this luxurious boutique hotel. With stunning views and superb service this is the place to stay if you wish to avoid the morning lift queues and relax and be pampered in the spa.
Setting the scene
Nita Lake Lodge is located in Whistler′s Creekside, just moments away from the base of Whistler Mountain and the Creekside Gondola. This Lodge, consisting of just 77 deluxe studios and one and two bedroom suites, offers personality and exclusivity that’s hard to rival in Whistler′s larger "resort" style properties.
The property has a "boutique" feel and is finished to the very highest of standards - constructed largely of wood and stone. The studios and suites offer a contemporary feel with high ceilings, large bathrooms, gas fireplaces, luxurious bedding and complementary soft furnishings.
The Lodge has a large lounge bar ′Cure′, offering a relaxed yet vibrant après ski vibe and live music. It has stone floors, large comfortable brown leather sofas and welcoming fires. The property is also home to Fix Cafe and the Aura Restaurant - a fine dining restaurant championing local BC produce.
Rooms and Suites
77 deluxe studios, one and two bedroom suites
- Studio Suites (46 sqm) - King size bed with views of the mountain or forest.
- Studio Lake View Suite (46 sqm) - King size bed with views of the lake.
- One Bedroom Suite (59 sqm) - King sized bed and queen size pull out couch, views of the mountain or forest.
- One Bedroom Lake View Suite (59 sqm) - King sized bed and queen size pull out couch, views of the lake.
- One Bedroom Nita Suite (77 sqm) -Corner suite with separate bedroom, large balcony with partial lake views.
- Two Bedroom Suite (98 sqm) - Two king beds and a pull out couch. Offering Mountain views.
- Two Bedroom Lake View Suite (98 sqm) - With two levels and a large patio area. Views of the lake.
- Two Bedroom Nita Suite (125 sqm) - Corner suites feature extra lounging areas and private bedrooms, with partial lake views.
- Rainforest Suite (131 sqm) - Private elevator entrance, two separate bedroom and a private balcony with views of the mountain.
- Glade Suite (195 sqm) -Two bedrooms spread over two floors, with a private rooftop patio with view of the mountain.
All rooms and suites include a floor to ceiling basalt rock feature fireplace, 40 inch LCD screen television, heated stone floors, luxurious bedding, geothermal heating and air conditioning system, spa amenities, oversized bathrooms with soaker tub and separate shower, featuring rain shower, handheld showerhead and seat.
Spa and Wellness
The Spa at Nita Lake Lodge is a hidden gem that specializes in wellness. With spectacular views of Whistler Mountain, start your day of bliss with a grounding yoga session or an energizing workout at the fitness centre. Sample a tasty fresh pressed juice or one of the other various homemade treats on offer in the rooftop garden. Enjoy the outdoor hot tubs, eucalyptus steam room and the tranquil relaxation lounge.
Dining and Après Ski
Offering stunning views of Nita Lake and the mountains above, Aura restaurant blends together Old World cuisine with modern day trends to create an exquisite culinary experience. Focusing on the finest of ingredients from local producers across the country, the talented team of chefs will prepare a meal sure to impress even the most discerning of palates. Unique to Whistler, the 80 seat private restaurant combines gourmet dining with inspiring lakeside views for an unforgettable meal.
The cozy and modern fireside café is the perfect setting for breakfast, lunch, a sweet treat, or a casual meeting. Warm up by the fire or sit back on our outdoor patio while sipping a frothy macchiato and taking in views of Whistler Mountain. With a wide selection of perfectly grilled paninis, homemade soups, gourmet pastries, fresh baked croissants and sticky buns, you will find something to start your day and keep you going.
The Cure Lounge offers refined sophistication and elegance. For those looking to enjoy the fresh mountain air, Cure′s outdoor patio comes complete with a view and a warming firepit for those cold mountain evenings. Catch the game or simply sink into a cozy chair and relax.
- Distance to piste: 5 min. walk (Creekside)
- Distance to lifts: 5 min. walk (Creekside)
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk (Creekside) / 10 min. drive (Whistler Village)
Distance To Airport
- Pemberton (CYPS): 35mins / 35km
- Squamish (YSE): 50mins / 55km
- Vancouver (YVR): 2h 30m / 140km
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Banff & Lake Louise, AB, Canada
Aspen, Colorado, United States
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.