Residences at The Four Seasons
The Four Seasons hotels are one of our firm favourites, and the residences at the Four Seasons Whistler really are exceptional. They offer the highest standard of accommodation in resort. Perfect for families and groups looking for space and luxury.
Setting the scene
The residences at the Four Seasons are beautifully designed and offer the highest degree of luxury in Whistler. Set within a private tower of the main hotel, the residences are ideally located on the Blackcomb side just a very short walk to the ski lifts. The ski concierge are on hand to assist you in getting to the slopes.
The residences vary from two, three and four bedrooms, some of which have dens with a sofa bed. All residences are spacious and fully furnished, with luxury bathrooms, fully equipped kitchens, and cosy living areas with gas fireplace. Panoramic views of the surrounding forest, valley or mountains can be enjoyed from your own private terrace.
Facilities at the Four Seasons are exceptional, with a smart restaurant, popular apres bar, relaxing spa, state of the art fitness complex and outdoor heated pools and hot tub. You also have access to a private pool solely for guests in the residences.
This truly is an exceptional hotel, with the comfort of your own living space, and complete with Four Seasons service which is hard to beat.
Rooms and Suites
Two, Three and Four Bedroom Residences:The most spacious rooms at the Four Seasons. Offering your own living area with gas fireplace, dining area, fully equipped kitchen and luxury bathrooms. Some residences also have a den area with extra sofabed, great for families.
- Two Bedroom Residence (139sqm) - Two King Bedrooms, sofa-bed in separate sitting room, two bathrooms, powder room and gourmet kitchen.
- Three Bedroom Residence (218 sqm) - Three King Bedrooms, sofa-bed in separate sitting room, three bathrooms, powder room and gourmet kitchen.
- Three Bedroom and Den Residence (232 sqm) - Three King Bedrooms, sofa-bed in separate sitting room, three bathrooms, powder room and gourmet kitchen.
- Four Bedroom and Den Residence (339-344 sqm) - Three King beds and one queen bed, sofa-bed in separate sitting room, four bathrooms, powder room and gourmet kitchen.
Spa and Wellness
The Four Seasons Spa in Whistler offers an extensive spa menu, whether you are looking to relax or rejuvenate after a day on the slopes. The outdoor heated pool and hot tubs provide the perfect setting to soak up the mountain surroundings, or perhaps enjoy a hot chocolate on the heated deck. Other facilities include a fitness centre, eucalyptus steam room, glacier rain showers and dual treatment rooms.
Dining and Après Ski
Sidecut:A traditional Canadian restaurant serving meat and fish specialities, and with an extensive wine list. The setting is classy and comfortable, with a roaring fire and superb views over Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain.
Fifty Two 80 Bistro and Bar:A relaxed and welcoming lounge bar, a popular spot for enjoying the apres ski. Serving cocktails, delicious snacks and much more.
In Room DiningBrought to your room, 24 hours a day.
- Distance to lifts: 5 min. walk (Blackcomb), 10 min. walk/3 min. drive (Whistler Mountain)
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk (Upper Village), 10 min. walk/3 min. drive (Whistler Village)
Distance To Airport
- Pemberton (CYPS): 35mins / 35km
- Squamish (YSE): 50mins / 55km
- Vancouver (YVR): 2h 30m / 140km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Whistler, BC, Canada
Vail, Colorado, United States
Aspen, Colorado, United States
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.