This chalet has a warm alpine feel but with modern touches. Relax in the hot tub after a hard day skiing or enjoy a drink in front of the fire!
Chalet Woodpecker is a traditional alpine chalet, sitting right on the slopes in the southernmost part of the main village, which means it is in an ideal ski in/out location and just a five minute stroll into the village centre. If you are not confident to ski from the chalet, the nursery slopes and main lifts are just a three minute walk away.
Whilst maintaining a traditional alpine feel the chalets' interior is light, airy and modern with a fully equipped kitchen and three en suite twin bedrooms, perfect for families and groups of friends. With access to the shared hot tub and sauna, you can fully relax at the end of the day.
The chalet can be offered on a self catered basis but is priced here to include a "contactless catered" service which includes food and drink for the week.
For even larger groups, Chalet Woodpecker, and it's sister chalet, Chalet Nightingale, can be rented together to sleep up to 21 guests in 10 bedrooms
- Ski in/out
- Shared indoor hot tub
- Shared sauna
- Private parking
1 x Triple bedroom with en suite shower
6 x Twin bedrooms with en suite shower
- Distance to piste: Ski in/out
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 30m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 50m / 130km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 140km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome basket
- Pre arrival shop and cupboard/fridge stock with midweek restock if required
- Bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Mid and end of stay cleaning
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Self-catered service available on request
- A security deposit will be required upon arrival
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.