Chalet Azurite is the perfect alpine retreat with easy access to the slopes.
Positioned in a desirable area at the edge of Chamonix town centre, Chalet Azurite is one of three neighbouring chalets in Le Hameau des Plan hamlet. The chalet is just 300 metres from the slopes, providing incredibly easy access to Le Brévent and La Flégère ski area.
Although predominantly a modern design, there is a beautiful blend of traditional and rustic materials throughout the property. With a vast open plan living area, double-height vaulted ceilings and magnificent scenery from the huge windows, Chalet Azurite provides the perfect location for socialising with friends and family.
Outside, guests can soak up the sun on the south-facing terrace and enjoy the panoramic views from the comfort of the bubbling hot tub.
The chalet can accommodate up to 16 guests across four double en suite bedrooms, a quadruple bunk room and a large mezzanine with four beds.
For larger groups, book the whole of Le Hameau des Plans which consists of Chalet Azurite alongside its neighbours Chalet Alaska and Chalet Saphir to sleep up to 43 guests across the the three properties.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Outdoor hot tub
- Ski room with boot warmers
- South-facing terrace
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
4 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
1 x Quadruple bunk room (sleeps 4) with en suite bathroom
1 x Mezzanine with 4 single beds and en suite shower room
- Resort Concierge
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- All bed linen, towels and bath robes
- Mid-stay housekeeping and end of stay clean
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Ski lessons
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit will be required
- Catered options available at additional cost
- Pre-arrival shopping and food delivery available at additional cost
- Mezzanine can be converted into a "cosy" double for a couple when required
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.