I love the feel this chalet gives of being away from it all secluded in the mountain forest but reality is you are only 5 mins to the nearest ski lift!
Chalet Baloo combines rustic farmhouse chic with complete luxury and offers guests superb facilities including an indoor plunge pool, sauna and outdoor hot tub. The chalet sleeps up to 12 guests in six bedrooms and is situated in the private, tranquil setting of Les Bossons.
Set among beautiful woodland, Chalet Baloo has been designed and built to the very highest specification, combining a traditional farmhouse chalet feel with modern elements. The six bedrooms, all en suite, are all furnished in neutral colours with luxury bed linen and fabrics and offering features such as plasma televisions and Bose iPod docking stations. The en suite bathrooms are stocked with L′Occitane products for your convenience.
On the first floor is the sociable and spacious open plan dining and living area with comfortable sofas and open fireplace and fully fitted kitchen. The decorative balcony extends from the living area to give that further sense of space and provides a wonderful spot to take in the breathtaking views. There is also a superb cinema room perfect for extra space for younger guests.
- 600 sqm
- Indoor plunge pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Steam room
- Large terrace and garden
- Open fireplace
- Cinema room
- 2 x King size double/twin bedroom with en suite shower room, one with access to a shared balcony
- 2 x King size double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom, one with access to a shared balcony
- 1 x King size double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and access to the garden, terrace and hot tub
- 1 x King size double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and a balcony
- Resort Manager
- Distance to lifts: 10 minutes drive (Les Houches)
- Distance to resort centre: 7 minutes drive (Chamonix)
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne and canapes on arrival night
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Four course dinner on 5 nights
- Children's supper on request
- Carefully selected house wines
- Unlimited beers and soft drinks
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week linen change
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort driving service
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- In resort tourist tax
- Security deposit is required at the same time as the final balance
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- The property is also available on a self catered basis - please enquire for prices
- On call driver between 8:00 - 22:00
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Chalet Amazon Creek
La Ferme du Bois
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.