Chalet Picoso has a wonderful outdoor heated pool, sun deck and garden with spectacular mountain views.
Chalet Picoso is a stunning four bedroom ski chalet in the heart of the Chamonix Valley. Set in a picturesque and peaceful location in Les Grassonets surrounded by an enchanting forest, you can reach Chamonix centre in just an eight minute drive. This quaint alpine chalet oozes character from the traditional wooden exterior to the elegantly designed interior. Chalet Picoso has a heated outdoor swimming pool and sun deck which is the perfect place to appreciate the picture postcard views. The snow capped mountains are truly breath-taking.
Each of the bedrooms have been styled with pale, earthy tones, that work well with the wooden panels and fresh white walls. Beautiful art work, luxurious fabrics and contemporary furniture have been used throughout the property, creating a very comfortable stay. The four double bedrooms all have en suite facilities and three of the rooms can be adapted to twin beds, making it super versatile.
Relaxing at Chalet Picoso is not a hard task, whether you enjoy curling up on the sofa around the open fireplace, soothe any tired limbs in the spacious sauna or unwind with a delicious alpine banquet at the chic dining table. Chalet Picoso is guaranteed to create those special holiday moments.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sun terrace
- Large sauna
- Private parking
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double / twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 x Double / twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute drive to Les Grands Montets
- Distance to resort centre: 8 minute drive into Chamonix
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- All bed linen, towels and bath robes
- Housekeeping (Monday to Friday)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
Catered package is also available on request.
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Catered options available at additional cost
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit will be required
- Pre-arrival shopping and food delivery available at additional cost
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.