Heliopic Hotel and Spa
With easy access to the Aiguille du Midi cable car you will be up the mountain in no time!
Setting the scene
The Heliopic Hotel and Spa is located in front of the Aiguille du Midi cable car at the foot of Mont Blanc in the well known resort of Chamonix. The hotel is comprised of two, four storey wooden chalets with traditional wooden exteriors, yet a contemporary sleek design interior. A collection of elegant rooms and spacious apartments have access to the NUXE spa and the hotel facilities including the ski shop, restaurants, kids corner and arcade games, library, parking and free shuttle to ski lifts.
Rooms and Suites
Heliopic Hotel and Spa has a collection of rooms and apartments, speak to our team to discuss which option would suit your needs.
- Rooms without Mountain View (22sqm) Double / twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and bathtub
- Attic Room (20sqm) Double / twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and bathtub
- Standard Room (22sqm) Double / twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and bathtub
- Superior Room (25sqm) Double / twin bedroom with convertible armchair (sleeps 1) and en suite bathroom and bathtub
- Family Room (from 28sqm) Double / twin bedroom with additional wooden alcove arranged for children with bunk beds and en suite bathroom or shower room
- Attic Family Room (from 32sqm) Double / twin bedroom with two cabin beds suitable for children. The room also has a sitting and leisure area and an en suite bathroom with bath tub
- Privilege Room (from 32sqm) Double / twin bedroom with lounge area, a desk, a library , en suite bathroom with bath tub and a balcony with a view over the Dôme du Goûter
- Various apartments from 2 to 7 people (from 38sqm) Furnished apartments with fully equipped kitchen and terrace / balcony
Spa and Wellness
The NUXE Spa at the Heliopic Hotel and Spa offers guests a chance to recharge and relax. Complete with a view of the Mont-Blanc Massif the spa includes a lap pool, ice cave, bubble bath, cold-water baths, hammams, sauna and tea room.
Dining and Après Ski
A contemporary setting, this restaurant offers dishes inspired by the region’s industrial past and has a relaxed and cosy atmosphere.
A restaurant serving Savoyard specialities - welcome to the cheese paradise.
- Distance to lifts: 50 metres to Aiguille du Midi Lift (off piste) and 4 minute drive to Plan Praz lift (piste runs)
- Distance to resort centre: 60 metres
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1865 817 420 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
41 Rooms & Suites
Val Thorens, France
80 Rooms & Suites
St. Anton, Austria
17 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.