Maison Blanche et Verte
The chalet is a consistent top seller and very popular because of its stunning design and flawless service. Great feedback is always received!
No detail has been overlooked at Maison Blanche & Verte. This beautiful home offers the perfect mix of cutting edge design, outstanding facilities and exceptional service.
The luxury chalet has been thoughtfully laid out with the bedrooms and living areas in separate wings, thus allowing the night owls and early birds to co-exist without disturbing each other; Perfect when travelling with children.
Each of the six ensuite bedrooms has been expertly designed and can be configured as twin or superking-sized beds - each of which comes laden with White Company linen. As is now expected, all bedrooms are wired for sound and vision.
The main open-plan living room offers the perfect entertaining space, whether for drinks with friends or casual family dinner. A child friendly chalet for those with young children, there is also a separate mezzanine area for them to play in, without being too far away. And for children of all ages there is the fabulous cinema, with popcorn holders in the seats!
If the skiing is not exercise enough, there is always the indoor pool and gym to finish off a hard day′s work.
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- Children's playroom
- Private gym
- Wine cellar
- Open fireplace
- Cinema room
- Garage parking
- 4 x superking/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 2 x superking/twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
- Chalet manager
- Professional chef
- Distance to lifts: 3 min. walk
- Distance to resort centre: 4 min. drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1hr 20m/ 80 km
- Chambery (CMF): 1hr 43m / 130 km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, includes transfers
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Champagne reception on first evening
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Canapé reception each evening including our delicious ‘aperitif of the day’
- Gourmet 4 course evening meal served on 4 nights
- Delicious 2 course 'comfort food' served on 1 night
- Self-service raclette evening served on 1 night
- After dinner coffee and chocolates
- Children’s early supper if required
- Selection of high quality house wines
- Open bar including selection of beers and spirits
- Towels and bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Luxury bathroom products
- Resort driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplements may apply
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.