A beautifully appointed chalet in an unbeatable location in Courchevel 1850.
Located in the star studded and world famous resort of Courchevel 1850, Chalet Anchorage is a fabulous self catered property, furnished and equipped to the highest possible standards you would expect in this exclusive resort.
Comfortably sleeping 10 guests in five luxurious bedrooms, the chalet covers 280sqm and features a wellness area on the ground floor. This consists of a Hammam, Jacuzzi and spacious relaxation area to guarantee no achy muscles after a long day on the slopes. The open plan living and dining area is light and spacious, and the kitchen is equipped with everything you need for your stay. If you would like to add on the additional services of a chef and butler, this is something we would be more than happy to arrange.
A unique selling point of Chalet Anchorage is it's location within Courchevel 1850 - just a two minute walk from both the Bellecote piste and the Pralong lift - so there are no excuses not to be making first tracks in the morning!
- Close proximity to slopes
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Ski room
- Laundry room
- 1 x Master bedroom with an en suite Jacuzzi bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double/Twin bedroom with separate shower rooms
- 1 x Double bedroom (on Mezzanine) with en suite shower room
- Distance to piste: 2 minute walk (Bellecote & Pralong)
- Distance to resort centre: 3 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Chalet rental price, accommodation only
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome amenities
- Welcome champagne
- Fresh flowers
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- End of stay cleaning
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- End of week clean (EUR 500 payable in cash)
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- There is a EUR 8,000 security deposit on all bookings
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- The end of week clean is charged at EUR 500 and is payable in cash in resort
- Additional services of a Chef and Butler can be arranged at an additional charge
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.