Chalet Black Pearl
With a fantastic spa, relaxation area and fitness/massage room, Chalet Black Pearl is the perfect place to come home to after a long day on the slopes.
Located in the popular area of Jardin Alpin in Courchevel 1850, Chalet Black Pearl is a sumptuous luxury ski chalet with stunning mountain views, standout facilities and excellent service. Reaching an altitude of up to 3200m, Jardin Alpin offers excellent skiing for all abilities, with the chalet itself just 50m from the slopes, whilst also being just a 5 minute drive from the resort centre with its varied mix of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars.
Laid out over six floors connected by an elevator, the chalet has eight en suite double bedrooms sleeping up to 15 guests as well as a number of lounges from which to relax with a drink in hand as you marvel at the mountains from the comfort of your chalet.
As you enter the property on the underground level there's a garage and a ski room, whilst the ground floor has two bedrooms and a large lounge room with piano and fireplace, a games room with snooker table and a club lounge with its own bar. The modern cinema room with comfortable sofa's are a great space for families to enjoy, whilst there's also a well equipped children's play room on this floor.
The remaining bedrooms are located on the first and second floors, whilst the third floor is home to a closed and professional kitchen, dining room, TV lounge and terrace overlooking the mountains and the forest. Wellness is a focal part of Black Pearl, with a whole floor dedicated to relaxation, the chalet boasts a 14m indoor swimming pool, indoor Jacuzzi, relaxation area with Hammam, UV Cabin, and a fitness room with massage table.
A fantastic chalet for families, groups of friends or corporate parties, Chalet Black Pearl makes an excellent choice for your luxury ski holiday to Courchevel 1850.
- Cinema/TV Room
- Hot tub
- Steam Room
- Swimming Pool
- Children's Playroom
- Games Room
- Laundry Room
- Massage/Treatment Room
- Sat/Cable TV
- Ski Room
- Sound System
- 4 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Suites with office, dressing room, sofa area and en suite bathroom
- 2 x Master bedrooms with office, fireplace, dressing room and en suite bathroom
- Chauffeur for 8 hours per day between 8am-10pm
- Distance to piste: 50m
- Distance to lifts: 400m
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne reception at the chalet
- Daily breakfast
- Towels and bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Fresh flowers
- Use of wireless internet (Wifi)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- This property does not allow pets
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.