We just love the interior of Chalet Eden - simple and modern yet comfortable and inviting. Courchevel certainly isn′t short of top luxury properties and this is certainly one of them.
Chalet Eden is a fantastic luxury chalet in Courchevel 1850, with an enviable location close to the centre of this world famous resort whilst also remaining close to the piste. The chalet has a stunning interior, using simple colours and luxurious materials to create a sumptuous feeling. Mirrored glass and white walls compliment the modern furniture and crisp, clean lines.
The wellness area includes a swimming pool, hamman, massage room and even a bar and lounge - the perfect place to unwind and soothe after a hard day on the slopes. This chalet has it all. The living and dining area is open plan, allowing guests to share this fantastic space whilst enjoying views of the valley from the balcony. The TV lounge is perfect for the younger members of the group to relax in, whilst the adults can enjoy the more formal lounge.
The top floor is home to two fantastic bedrooms, both en-suite with wrap-around balconies; these are the master bedrooms. On the ground floor of the chalet are the three remaining double bedrooms which are all en suite. This is the ideal property for a group or family of 10 looking to enjoy a fabulous holiday in this exceptional resort.
The pool was the perfect tonic after our long days on the slopes. Thank you for a great holiday.
- Private Indoor Pool
- Massage room
- Ski room
- TV lounge
- Garage Parking
- 5 x Double bedrooms with en suites
- Distance to piste: 230m
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Towels and Bed Linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Fresh flowers
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.