Chalet Le Blanchot
Practically "ski in, ski out" and located in a very sought-after address not far from resort centre. We feel this elegant chalet has been finished to the highest of standards and, with exquisite service to match, our opinion is that you cannot do much better in this resort.
Courchevel 1850 is synonymous with luxury and is home to some of the very finest chalets in the Alps. Chalet Le Blanchot takes this level of luxury and comfort to a whole new level. Located just a short walk from the Bellecote piste and a short drive to the centre of the resort for those wishing to explore the resorts many boutiques and après ski bars.
Spread over five floors, accessed with an internal passenger lift, the chalet has six bedrooms, each with a private bathroom and each individually furnished with their own character and warmth. The bathrooms are constructed from the very finest marble, the very best linen is used on the beds and each bathroom is furnished with luxury bathroom products, fluffy towels, bathrobes and slippers.
The top floor of the chalet is dedicated to a large open plan living and dining room with vaulted double height ceiling, a stunning central log fireplace and has many balconies with breath taking views of the valley. Whilst this is a large entertaining space, it still retains a very homely feel with the very best in designer and quality furnishings and state of the art audio-visual technology.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Private indoor pool
- Indoor hot tub
- Steam room / hammam
- Cinema room
- Relaxation room
- Open fireplace
- Boot room
- In house ski and boot fitting service
- Double height sitting room
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Wireless internet (WiFi)
- Garage parking
- 4 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms/showers
- 2 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms/showers
- Chef (12 hours per day)
- Butler (12 hours per day)
- Resort manager (non-resident)
- 2 x full-time housekeepers
- Distance to piste: 2 minute walk (Bellecôte)
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon Tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on 7 nights*
- Daily housekeeping
- Supply and change of bed linen mid week
- Supply and change of towels daily, as required
- Private resort driving service 09:00 - 20:00
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort*
- Wine and bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Full-board: If you would like to have lunch at the chalet then this is possible. There is no additional charge for this other than the cost of the food and drink consumed.
- Please note that the cost of food and drink is not included in the booking price
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.