Ormello has everything – sophistication and luxury for the adults, a specially designed playroom for the children and a beautiful swimming pool for all the family to enjoy. Maximum alpine grandeur at Ormello.
Just steps from the Bellecote piste, the 1,000m² Chalet Ormello offers guests unparalleled luxury with the emphasis on traditional style, combined with modern comfort. The chalet has nine bedrooms in total (seven double bedrooms and two masters), sleeping up to 15 people.
This property features an expansive lounge area to comfortably accommodate the chalet′s full capacity in the evenings, with breathtaking views from the balconies.
Ideal for both large groups of adults and family parties, tailor this property to suit your specific needs, by taking advantage of the indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness & massage rooms, spacious kids′ playroom, state-of-the-art in-house cinema, plus access to all the in-house privileges and amenities of hotel Les Airelles. These include the La Mer Spa, three restaurants, Kid′s Kingdom, skating rink, and designer boutiques. Contact the team today to book your stay in Courchevel 1850.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Indoor swimming pool
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Massage room
- Children's playroom
- Private gym
- Open Fireplace
- Private Cinema
- 2 x Master king / twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and fireplace
- 3 x King / twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- 4 x Double bedrooms with en-suite shower room
- Chalet manager
- Reception / concierge
- Cleaning team
- Chauffeur service
- Security service
- Distance to piste: 40 metres
- Distance to lifts: 150 metres to the Jardin Alpin lift
- Distance to resort centre: One minute chauffeur drive or two minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Buffet Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner in our 6 restaurants at the hotel and on the slopes (without credit restriction and choice among the restaurants’ menus)
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Newspapers on request
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Outdoor activities included such as sled dog, Moon bike, snowmobile and at the hotel, Pastry class, Mixology master class. Included from the Two-bedroom Suite category: Monster snow groomer and much more
- Children’s activities such as sled dogs, snowmobile, pastry lessons, magic show, ice skating, ski Joëring offered during the school holidays
- Delicacies in room at arrival as well as custom-made gifts throughout the stay
- Free minibar
- Laundry service for basic clothes (except pressing)
- Access to La Mer Spa and Fitness Center
- Relaxation lounge and Detox juices
- Fleet of Rolls Royce with chauffeur in Courchevel 1850
- Private parking upon reservation
- Music Live band each evening at the Airelles Bar Lounge
- Ski Lounge and Bernard Orcel ski butlers advice
- Wine and Bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- “Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at the Chalet or in our 6 restaurants at the hotel and on the slopes (except beverages and high-end food like caviar, truffles, inter alia)”
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.