Chalet Founets Amont
Many happy guests have enjoyed this property and the location is great, being so close to the Bellecote piste. The perfect escape for a family or friends group that we know will be hugely popular.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
Owned, designed and built by a Parisian architect of note, it is little wonder that Chalet Founets Amont seems to incorporate every feature you could want for your perfect Alpine chalet.
The design has managed to combine traditional Savoyard character, cosiness and atmosphere, with a light and airy feel. The rooms are a good size, with fabulous use of space, high ceilings and vaulted beams completing the expansive sensation. The views are sublime, with the large windows and beautiful timbered balcony, complete with loungers, looking out over mountain peaks as well as down into the valley and village.
The chalet is located in the most sought after area of Courchevel 1850, beside the Bellecote Piste, which runs gently down to La Croisette. You can put on your skis a few steps from the chalet or if you prefer you can be taken by chauffeured 4x4 down to La Croisette, where the main lifts and ski school are located, in minutes.
Founets Amont is packed with wonderful features, a chief one being the fabulous galleried living and dining room. This is the perfect space to socialise and sip an aperitif in front of the open fire as dinner is prepared.
The chalet sleeps up to eleven guests, and all bedrooms have their own facilities. The accommodation is perfect for families and the chalet lends itself to long luxurious evenings in front of the fire. The gallery level also has a television area where children can tuck themselves away before or after supper.
The ski room has heated boot racks for a lovely warm start to the day. As if Founets Amont needed anything else to recommend it there’s another treat in store – a sauna in which to luxuriate after a day conquering the slopes.
With 20 years experience of ski chalet holidays, I have never come across such an enthusiastic, pleasant helpful and thoroughly professional team. Well Done.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Resort driving service
- Apple TV
- Room 1: Twin with private bathroom
- Room 2: Small twin with en suite shower room
- Room 3: Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 4: Twin with en suite shower room
- Room 5: Double/Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 5B: Small single in the eaves. En suite shower and sink but no WC
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: One minute walk (Bellecote piste)
- Distance to resort centre: Five minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
per person, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- No travel dates: 6th December 2017 does not include travel
- Saver Weeks: Save £100 per person 3, 7, 14, 21, 28 Jan and 11 Mar 2018 if booked by 31st Oct 2017. Not combinable with any other offer
- Ski carriage: £15 per bag each way
- Service upgrades available
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.