A fantastic contemporary home perfect for those who love the luxuries in life. This chalet is in a private location and offers an exceptional service.
Chalet Greystone is a generous property sprawling over four floors. The exceptional design of the chalet makes the most elegant use of its space and volume.
This chalet offers six en suite double bedrooms and suites over two floors. The Master bedroom being the star attraction with incredible views through the full height windows and a magnificent white marble bathroom.
The Greystone spa is fully equipped with a steam room, sauna and fitness suite, the perfect place for a little relaxation after a long day skiing.
Chalet Greystone′s team is dedicated to the chalet and are at your entire service at all time, attentive to the slightest details.
We very much enjoyed our holiday. The service met and exceeded our expectations.
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Spacious relaxation area
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Private gym
- Open Fireplace
- Heated Boot Room
- Cinema room
- Flat-screen satelite TV in every bedroom
- Flat Screen TV
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Study area with PC
- Laundry room in basement
- Bang & Olufsen sound system
- 1 x master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 5 x double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Chef (7 hours per day)
- Majordome (7 hours per day)
- Housekeer (6 hours per day)
- Distance to piste: 50m to the Cospilliot piste
- Distance to resort centre: 1 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Champagne Reception
- Breakfast delivery
- Afternoon Tea
- Soft and hot drinks
- Daily housekeeping
- Towels and Bed Linen
- Private resort driving service
- Change of the linen every two days
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.