Chalet Lily of the Valley
Chalet Lily of the Valley is an exceptional chalet with a prime ski in ski out location in the exclusive and quiet area of Bellecote.
Chalet Lily of the Valley is a stunning ski in, ski out chalet in the quiet and exclusive area of Bellecote in Courchevel 1850. Its direct access to the Cospillot piste makes it extremely sought after and a wonderful option for those looking for everything on their doorstep. The resort centre is just 900 metres away with a choice of exquisite bars, shops and restaurants.
Set over five floors, Chalet Lily of the Valley has all the amenities you can imagine. From an indoor swimming pool, Hammam, Jacuzzi, fitness and wellness area to a state of the art cinema room. Perfect for those moments on holiday when you just want to kick back and relax with a movie and a bowl of popcorn.
For those that love socialising there is a truly amazing living space on the second floor with dramatic high ceilings and incredible mountain views. The sleek, contemporary furniture works well to create a calm and stylish environment and the perfect space to relax as a group.
There are six elegant bedrooms in Chalet Lily of the Valley. One master suite with en suite bathroom, plus a further four en suite double bedrooms. The remaining bedroom is a family room with a double bed and two suspended beds for the children. Designed with cool, soft colours all the bedrooms are the perfect haven of tranquillity.
The exceptional service and facilities in this luxury ski chalet will make it hard for you to leave. Contact our team today to book your dream ski holiday retreat.
- Private indoor swimming pool
- Wellness and fitness area
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Laundry room
- Ski room
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath, shower and toilet, pus a private dressing area
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath
- 3 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
- 1 x Family bedroom with double bed and 2 suspended beds and 2 en suite bathrooms with bath and shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Chauffeur service
- Distance to piste: ski in, ski out
- Distance to resort centre: 900 m
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Arrival reception with champagne, flowers and welcome basket
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Private chef will prepare delicious breakfasts and dinners
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Driver service from 9am to 9pm
- Food and drinks (billed separately)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Pets are not allowed
- Tourist tax to be paid locally
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.