Hotel Le K2 Altitude
Another exquisite hotel from the exceptional Le K2 Collection. The Hotel Le K2 Altitude exudes a wonderfully relaxed atmosphere, whilst offering the height in luxury and service that this collection does so effortlessly well.
Setting the scene
Hotel Le K2 Altitude, sister hotel to the iconic Hotel Le K2 Palace, is a prestigious five star luxury ski hotel in Courchevel 1850. Finished to an incredibly high, luxurious standard which is sure to provide you with an unforgettable hotel experience. Here you will enjoy the same Alpine meets Tibetan design found throughout Le K2 Collection, with all the necessary modern touches.
Along with it's loyal team ensuring excellent service throughout, it has an ideal location that gives ski-in/ski-out access to the Pralong ski slopes of Courchevel 1850.
Rooms and Suites
There are 32 exceptional rooms and suites ranging between 27 - 85 sqm with the jewel of the hotel, a 133 sqm Suite overlooking the mountains. With warm colour tones and alpine furnishings the style of Le K2 Altitude offers a contemporary Himalayan ambience.
- Petite Executive Room (26 sqm) King or twin beds with a lounge area and dressing room. Some have a balcony
- Executive Room (35-36 sqm) King or twin beds with a lounge area, dressing room and balcony
- Superior Room (41-57 sqm) King or twin beds with a lounge area, dressing room and balcony
- Junior Suite (52-68 sqm) King or twin beds with a living room, dressing room and balcony
- Suite (62-78 sqm) King or twin beds with a living room, two bathrooms, a dressing room and balcony
- Junior Family Suite (64 sqm) King or twin bed master bedroom with a living room, two bathrooms, a second twin bedroom, a dressing room and balcony
- Family Suite (80 sqm) King or twin bed master bedroom with a living room, two bathrooms, a second twin bedroom, a dressing room and balcony
- Suite Altitude (133 sqm) Split over two floors with a living room, dining room, library and King / twin bedroom on the first floor. The second floor consists of the master king / twin bedroom with a lounge area and dressing area. Both floors have a balcony.
Spa and Wellness
The wellness area features multiple treatment booths at the Valmont Goji Spa, a herbal tea room, hairdressing salon as well as the swimming pool area at the heart of the hotel.
Dining and Après Ski
This 2 Michelin star gourmet dining restaurant takes its name from the mountaineer who gave the K2 mountain its name. Open exclusively for dinner, Chef Pieter Riedik offers sensational food inspired by the Rhone-Alpes region.
Serving a panoply of Italian and Mediterranean-inspired cuisine, in a cosy, elegant and inviting atmosphere.
Le Base Kamp
At the foot of the Pralong piste, this South-facing terrace offers cosy seating and fire pits to enjoy an Italian-inspired lunch.
A creative Peruvian restaurant playing homage to one of the finest cuisines in South America.
This elegant lounge bar takes its name from the year in which the K2 was first explored by a European team. Enjoy an Alpine-inspired afternoon tea, or a classic cocktail in front of the fireplace. With live music in the evenings.
The place to sample rare spirits and cigars from the world's greatest producer countries.
The hotel's supervised children's club is available everyday with activities ranging from sledging and snow shoeing to magic workshops arranged by the hotel. For teenagers a fun lounge is available with video and arcade games as well as a pool table. The fantastic K'baret Klub is available as well to be booked out privately for cinema evenings or parties.
- Distance to piste: ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to lifts: two minute ski to the Pralong piste
- Distance to resort centre: five minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Courchevel 1850, France
30 Rooms & Suites
Courchevel 1850, France
24 Rooms & Suites
Vail, Colorado, United States
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.