Le Petit Chateau
Chalet Petit Château will never disappoint with its huge pool and relaxation area plus its location right on the piste in Courchevel 1850. It really does have the "wow factor".
Chalet le Petit Chateau is one of the most fantastic "ski in, ski out" chalets in the resort, found right on the edge of the Bellecote Piste. The chalet has one of the best locations, not just for skiing, but also for the shops as it′s only a 5 minute walk from the centre of Courchevel 1850 (or two minutes by car if you use the chalet′s driver).
It has a large open plan living space with high ceilings, deep comfortable sofas and and the owner clearly has a keen eye for interior design. The living space is large and spacious for all the guests to enjoy the views and open fireplace but it still retains a warm and cosy feel.
The Chateau has 7 en suite bedrooms, sleeping 14 including two master bedroom suites. Each of the bedrooms have designer ensuite bathrooms, extremely comfortable beds and all the latest technology and creature comforts you would expect.
The private spa area includes an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and hamman and there′s a separate gym and a massage/therapy room.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor hot tub
- Steam room / hammam
- Massage room
- Private gym
- Open fireplace
- Large sitting room
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Cinema room
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, fireplace and dressing room
- 1 x VIP Suite with en suite bathroom and dressing room
- 3 x Guest bedrooms with en suite shower room
- 2 x Bunk bedrooms for 4 people in total with en suite shower rooms
- Chalet manager
- Experienced chef
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk / 2 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on 7 nights*
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily evening turndown
- Linen and towels changed every other day
- Resort driving service from 08:30 - 21:00
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort*
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A damage deposit of €30,000 is required for this property.
- Please note that the cost of food and drink is not included
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.