Chalet Ciuk is in an ideal location for exploring the centre of the Courchevel 1550 resort, or for those wanting to travel to Courchevel 1850 with the direct gondola close by.
Located just 200 metres from the slopes and 150 metres from the resort centre, Chalet Ciuk is in an amazing location in Courchevel 1550. The Grangettes gondola being only 200 metres away also makes this luxury ski chalet an ideal base for those wanting easy, direct access to Courchevel 1850.
Offering generous 320sqm accommodation laid out over five floors, Chalet Ciuk is a spacious property that is perfect for spending time with family and friends. The second floor offers an elegantly styled living area with fireplace, reading space and dining room which opens up onto the kitchen. The floor to celling windows spanning the second floor flood the room with natural light and beautiful Courchevel views.
All of the five bedrooms come with en suite bathrooms. The spacious master suite is located on the top floor providing extra privacy and tranquillity. Three other double/twin rooms span across the first floor, all with access to the balcony. The final bedroom is located on the ground floor.
This luxury ski chalet also has some excellent spa facilities such as the indoor pool, sauna and Italian style shower; a lovely place to relax after a long day on the slopes.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 320 sqm
- Indoor swimming pool
- Italian style shower
- Ski room with boot heaters
- Coffee machine
- Laundry room
- 1 x Master double suite with en suite
- 4 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite
- Housekeeper for 4 hours a day
- Distance to piste: 200 metres
- Distance to lifts: 200 metres
- Distance to resort centre: 150 metres
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF) 1h 15m / 100km
- Geneva (GVA) 2h 00m / 105km
- Lyon (LYS) 2h 00m / 180km
- Grenoble (GNB) 2h 05m / 150km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Breakfast service
- Bathroom products
- Champagne upon arrival
- Reception at the property
- Welcome basket
- Wood for the fireplace
- Linens (towels and sheets)
- Scheduled cleaning during the stay
- Towels and linen change during the stay
- Cost of food and beverage for breakfast, payable in resort
- Lunch & evening meals
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit will be required
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Breakfast is prepared by the housekeeper
- The food and drink for the preparation of the breakfast is not included and will be payable in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.