Chalet Super G
With its near unbeatable "ski-in/ski-out" access, Chalet Super G is one of the best located chalets on our portfolio.
With undoubtedly one of the best located chalets on our portfolio, Chalet Super G is a literal stone's throw from the piste and a short walk from the centre of Courchevel 1550. Enjoying a spectacular ski-in/ski-out location, the chalet is perfectly positioned to make the most of all the resort has to offer, being close to the restaurants, bars and shops.
The interior is light, airy and modern. The living area centres around a suspended fireplace, with far reaching views over the Bozel valley below, and cosy spaces to relax together in your group. Huddle around the television or enjoy an evening meal at the dining table.
Laid out over four floors, and sleeping up to 10 guests, four en suite bedrooms at Chalet Super G feature a wraparound terrace with beautiful mountain views, whilst the fifth bedroom has a shared bathroom. There's also a garage, laundry room, dressing room, cellar and a ski room.
Looking to unwind after a cold day out on the slopes? The chalet's wellness area is the perfect place to relax, with a massage room, Hammam and spa at your disposal.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Hammam / Steam room
- Massage room
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- 4 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with shared bathroom
- Chalet manager
- Resort concierge
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to lifts: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF) 1h 15m / 100km
- Geneva (GVA) 2h 00m / 105km
- Lyon (LYS) 2h 00m / 180km
- Grenoble (GNB) 2h 05m / 150km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- A welcome basket of essentials
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- End of stay clean
- Use of wireless internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift Passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.