We all dream of a property with 'ski in, ski out' access - with this luxury chalet apartment you can live that dream. For anyone who wants luxury living in a charming family friendly resort, and wants the flexibility of a self catered property, Apartment Aviemore is perfect for you.
Apartment Aviemore is a stunning self-catered & fully serviced luxury ski apartment ideally located on the piste in the brilliant ski resort of Les Gets. The prime location guarantees stress-free skiing with ski-in/ski-out access onto the Les Chavannes slopes, whilst only being a stones throw from the resort's lovely and traditional centre.
The charming luxury apartment is named after a small village in the Scottish Highlands. Guests will recognise aspects of the owner's heritage as it's warmly reflected throughout the apartment. The architect has cleverly designed this apartment to feel grand and spacious and, with there being 130m² of living space, he has done this with great success. Further to the living and dining areas, there is one master en suite bedroom, two double/twin bedrooms (one with en suite) and a fourth bunk room ideal for children, meaning the apartment can comfortably accommodate six adults and four children. The living and dining area benefits from superb views overlooking the piste and at Apartment Aviemore’s Scottish heart you will find an Après-Ski Whisky Bar.
Out on the terrace there is a hot tub where guests can enjoy the wonderful piste views and some much needed post-ski recovery after a day exploring the vast ski area of the Portes du Soleil. The Alta Lumina light show is close by, so you can take a snowy walk through the woods to see the illuminations and follow the story of the music maker and his hot-air balloon. This is a great experience for children and is very festive.
With Apartment Aviemore’s unique location, the property is truly 'ski in,ski out' and only a short distance from the centre of Les Gets, lending itself to being an ideal destination for any type of ski-holiday, whether it be a family break or a ski trip with friends. This luxury ski apartment also comes with it's own ski locker and is equipped with a ‘Wintersteiger’ glove drier to ensure warm hands every morning.
For any guests driving out to Les Gets there is an internal secure garage.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Shared sauna
- Heated boot and glove warmers
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Garage parking
- 1 x Master Double bed with en-suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4) with shared bathroom
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with shared bathroom and access to a shared terrace
- 1 x Double/Twin bed with en-suite bathroom and access to a shared terrace
- In-resort Concierge
- Distance to piste: 'Ski in, ski out'
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 30m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome pack, which includes Champagne, beers, snacks, arrival breakfast items and cleaning products
- Luxury Egyptian cotton linen and towels
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- 24-hour resort management and concierge service
- In-resort local tax, charged per day per person
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
- Available at extra cost – private chef, host, resort driver service, delivered catering, full grocery shopping, newspapers, morning bakery delivery, wine supply and delivery, mid-week changeover, laundry service, extra cleaning services
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.