Ferme de Montagne
We love the flexibility of this chalet as you can rent it for a full week, long weekend, by the room or on exclusive use basis.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
This spacious and charming old farmhouse is located in La Turche part of the Les Gets ski resort. Inside, the floors are of warm old stone from Burgundy and the bedrooms are panelled in old oak. Large old style radiators, wood burning fireplaces in the main living room and on the ground floor, huge heavy enamel baths to soak in, fluffy towels, robes as well as Hypnos© orthopaedic beds for sweet dreams.
This property is set up as a small ′boutique′ style hotel and can be rented on a room by room basis for full weeks or long weekends or rented exclusively as one property. Either way, it has all the comfort and personality of staying in the finest private alpine property.
You can expect the highest levels of service both before your arrival and during your stay. Offering ski guiding, in-house massage and beauty treatments and chauffeured vehicles during the day and in the evenings. The in-house Ski Guides act as human piste maps and are available to ski with guests in small groups at every level throughout your holiday ensuring a relaxed and enjoyable time for everyone.
Dining at Ferme de Montagne is also something to be savoured. The extensive wine list, with selections by their sommelier is well balanced and fitting for the gastronomic creations of the hotel′s talented chef.
Be prepared for food unlike anywhere else in the Alps. A tasting menu, a sumptuous range of seven courses, is served two days a week. Chef Alan White has been here for five years and has the not unrealistic ambition of earning Michelin star status
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage room
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Gastronomic Restaurant
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Large Sitting Room
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Books, games, toys, sledges
- Collection of DVD's and music
- Music System
- LCD Television
- Cable Television
- DVD player
- Telephone and Fax
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- South-facing terraces and balconies
- Playroom / Study
- Nespresso© machines in each room
- Chauffeured 4x4
- 4 x Twin/luxury-king bedrooms, ensuite with shower/bath
- 1 x Family room, twin/luxury-king, additional single bed, optional pull out bed for child
- 1 x Luxury-double, ensuite with shower/bath
- 1 x Suite with 3 bedrooms, inc. 2 x twin/luxury-king, ensuite with shower/bath, additional single bedroom with optional pull out bed for child
- 3 restaurant staff
- 3 chefs
- 3 housekeepers
- Full time resident therapist
- 6 ski guides
- Distance to piste: across the road from property
- Distance to lifts: across the road from property
- Distance to resort centre: 2 min. chauffeured drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 30m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Private chauffeured 4x4, Resort only
- In-house ski guides
- One complimentary massage treatment
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplements may apply
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Exculsive use whole chalet prices available
- Discounts available for children
- Short break available on selected weeks
- A security deposit is requested at this property
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.