Chalet Eleven near Megève seamlessly blends traditional cosiness with modern design, offering stunning mountain views, spa facilities, and convenient access to skiing and nearby attractions.
Nestled in snowy forests overlooking Megève, the Chalet Eleven is a seven bedroom retreat blending traditional cosiness with modern design. Accommodating 12 adults and three children, it offers a serene setting just five minutes from Megève's attractions.
A two minute drive leads to the nearest cable car for skiing adventures. The living room boasts comfy sofas, a fireplace, and stunning mountain views. Panoramic windows grace the dining room, and a well equipped kitchen adjoins.
Bedrooms feature alpine decor, with a ski room on the main level. The lower level hosts a spa with hot tub, sauna, and hammam, while the top floor offers luxurious double bedrooms. A cinema room resides on the lower level for family movie nights.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 350 sqm
- Home cinema
- Open fireplace
- Ski room
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in closet
- 5 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Dormitory room (sleeps 3)
- Daily housekeeping
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance upon arrival & departure
- Gourmet welcome pack
- Welcome massage
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week linen change
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit will be required
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Catered upgrade option available with private chef and waiter including: Daily breakfast, Afternoon tea, evening dinner on 6 nights with complimentary wine pairing
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.