Chalet Les Fermes à la Leonthine
Surrounded by forest Chalet Les Fermes à la Leonthine has a wonderful location in the heart of a small meadow with stunning views
Chalet Les Fermes à la Leonthine is a luxury six bedroom ski chalet situated on the heights of Praz-sur-Arly, just a ten minute drive from the centre of Megève. Located in a tranquil setting in the heart of a small meadow, this chalet offers the finest of services with truly stunning mountain views.
Set over three floors, you are welcomed into this renovated farmhouse on the ground floor, where all the bedrooms and a cinema room can be found. There is a master bedroom with en suite bathroom, four en suite double bedrooms and a children's room with two sets of bunk beds and it's own bathroom with WC. All the rooms have been stylishly designed with pale, natural colours and sumptuous and elegant soft furnishings. The light wooded walls create a traditional feel, balanced perfectly with the contemporary interior design.
As you move upwards on the grand staircase you reach the wonderful living quarters with the open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. The double height ceiling, timber beams, characterful fireplace and large windows showing off the epic mountain views give the room the real wow factor. The perfect space for a group to socialise together after a busy day on the slopes.
For those looking for the ultimate indulgence, Chalet Les Fermes à la Leonthine does not disappoint. Heading down to the lower ground you find an indoor heated swimming pool and a fitness area with a gym, sauna and Hammam.
- 600 sqm
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Cinema (projector)
- Covered parking
- Boot heaters
- 1 x Master bedroom with king sized bed and en suite bathroom
- 4 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Children's bedroom with two sets of bunk beds and en suite bathroom
- Distance to piste: 10 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome at the property
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea
- Dinner on 7 nights
- Daily housekeeping (7 hours a day)
- Mid week linen change
- Final cleaning
- Bathrobes, towels and bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Car with driver (9am - 8pm)
- Food and drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit of 30,000 Euro will be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.