Chalet des Sens
A superb chalet that offers such a refreshing concept in Megeve. Chalet des Sens offers an exceptional service and exceptional facilities that will ensure that you holiday is first class.
Chalet des Sens is a 890 sqm chalet that sleeps up to ten adults and four children in six well proportioned rooms
On the bottom floor there is a large and wonderful leisure area with pool table, table football and gym equipment perfect for spending an evening in. Alongside are spa facilities including Hammam, indoor Jacuzzi and massage room where your trained therapist can sooth those aching ski muscles. Also on this level is the garage with heated driveway, ensuring a snow free start and end to your day.
Once all your leisure needs are satisfied, why not relax in the cinema room with its huge comfortable sofas, pick a bottle of wine from the extensive cellar and enjoy your evening.
Chalet des Sens' middle floor is home to the swimming pool with retractable floor, TV built into the wall with surround sound system and doors that open up onto the terrace. Also located on this floor are four of the en suite bedrooms as well as the children's bunk room, which is terrific for the little members of the group.
The top floor is home to this luxury ski chalets' spectacular living area, which has amazing valley views, plenty of seating, a large dining table, study and snug area. There is an open fireplace that really adds to the atmosphere and adds a certain charm. Also on this floor is the vast master suite, with its own dressing room.
Chalet des Sens can also be booked with its sister Chalet Divinity to sleep a total of 24 guests, they are interlinked through the garage. Perfect for a larger group.
- 890 sqm
- Ski-in access
- Indoor swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Steam room / Hammam
- Private gym
- Extensive wine cellar
- Wood fireplace
- Grand piano
- Cinema room
- Garage parking
- 4 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Children's bedroom with 2 bunk beds (sleeps 4)
- Distance to piste: Ski-in
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Champagne reception
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea
- Dinner on 7 nights
- Daily housekeeping
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Resort driving service
- Fresh flowers
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- The cost of massage and beauty treatments
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Tourist tax
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit of EUR 20,000 is required
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.